• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wow THANKS that actually makes me feel better about myself considering I'm terrible at following guides

Did you use the BROSUKE

Yeah I fucked up pretty bad, but if you have max social stats on NG+ you can start links early and get a lot of free time

Max social stats also helps because instead of studying or whatever you can draw fortunes and fix/make S.Links go faster

Adachi can really mess you up though, if you're following a guide never do something else instead of hanging out with him because that almost killed my run. Sometimes he just stops showing up if you miss a date, Marie too I think but she's more lenient.

hell yeah I used BROSUKE

Edited by PKLucas531

Yeah I fucked up pretty bad, but if you have max social stats on NG+ you can start links early and get a lot of free time

Max social stats also helps because instead of studying or whatever you can draw fortunes and fix/make S.Links go faster

Adachi can really mess you up though, if you're following a guide never do something else instead of hanging out with him because that almost killed my run. Sometimes he just stops showing up if you miss a date, Marie too I think but she's more lenient.

hell yeah I used BROSUKE

but I have no NG+ files AH WELL

you say that like I would mess up the ADACHI SOCIAL LINK

I might try to use BROSUKE this run

Maybe

Someone make my bed. Like, now

"Yes, I washed all your soiled bed sheets. I also patched some of the larger holes. I hope you're not upset. Should I have asked first." -Jeromina 2015

Edited by Vermilia Scarlet

but I have no NG+ files AH WELL

you say that like I would mess up the ADACHI SOCIAL LINK

I might try to use BROSUKE this run

Maybe

then you have to do a lot of weird stuff like resetting for stat ups and stuff, it kinda sucks

might be a lot less stress if you just rushed through on Very Easy to get NG+ and then tried Max S.Links? no idea how long that would take.

Brosuke's good, but he was nerfed from regular P4 so I only really used him out of habit

then you have to do a lot of weird stuff like resetting for stat ups and stuff, it kinda sucks

might be a lot less stress if you just rushed through on Very Easy to get NG+ and then tried Max S.Links? no idea how long that would take.

Brosuke's good, but he was nerfed from regular P4 so I only really used him out of habit

Well I reset enough as is

EFFORT

I mean I've never used him past when I get Naoto so this seems like a fun experiment

!

Well I reset enough as is

EFFORT

I mean I've never used him past when I get Naoto so this seems like a fun experiment

!

lol yeah Naoto's way too good in this, she makes Yosuke look like a chump

maybe she's not as good since you don't have time to do her bike ride events and stuff for Max S.Links, so she doesn't get as much of her broken stuff

I had to use her to keep Margaret from mauling me though, RIP Yosuke

Umm if by playing more Golden you mean starting a Max Social Link run then yes.

And the thing was becoming the next Wild Carf duh

Good

You still can't beat my Tam Lin

bruh have you seen my Ose

my Ose's shockingly OP for this point

lol yeah Naoto's way too good in this, she makes Yosuke look like a chump

maybe she's not as good since you don't have time to do her bike ride events and stuff for Max S.Links, so she doesn't get as much of her broken stuff

I had to use her to keep Margaret from mauling me though, RIP Yosuke

NaotOP more like it amirite

bruh have you seen my Ose

my Ose's shockingly OP for this point

No I haven't

I can't see what you see on your Vita

Also look on Skype to see what my Tam Lin in Q was.