Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

This client feels underappreciated but still has the energy left to try to ameliorate this problem. A determination toward personal success has given this client a goal against which the world seems to be set. There is a strong desire for independence, and so the best method of entry is to focus on the quality of independent thought that our program encourages.

This is a broken individual. Mental strain or physical ailments have likely depleted this client's potential for emotional or physical balance. Self esteem is at an all time low, and may be safely exploited. Recovery is possible if safety and security are maintained and a workplace is free of stress

A bit closer than the previous one C:.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Game Grumps dropped Charizard

RIGHT THIS PLAYTHROUGH IS DEAD TO ME

No

That's not funny

I'm not continuing the dumb fucking waifu act if that happens

I'm dead serious

Dead

Fucking

Serious

You know, you can't stop artists from doing it. Not my fault if you find it.

Also the fact you're still protecting her means it isn't an act, and you really do care

stop denying

GUYS I don't know how this test works at all I just chose panels/colors I thought were pretty so idk about accuracy did I screw up

"This is a highly reactive individual, who desires respect and affection and consequently is constantly monitoring the environment to determine how this goal is being met. Because of this, the client is very wary of anything smelling of coersion. Client feels in control when he or she is able to correctly gauge the temper of the room. Can be highly manipulative.

A dynamic emotional response system can leave this client seemingly random in his or her behavior. This individual craves companionship, however is quick to reject others for perceived flaws. Should this individual feel neglected he or she can turn away from the world in an extravagant display of bitterness."

GUYS I don't know how this test works at all I just chose panels/colors I thought were pretty so idk about accuracy did I screw up

"This is a highly reactive individual, who desires respect and affection and consequently is constantly monitoring the environment to determine how this goal is being met. Because of this, the client is very wary of anything smelling of coersion. Client feels in control when he or she is able to correctly gauge the temper of the room. Can be highly manipulative.

A dynamic emotional response system can leave this client seemingly random in his or her behavior. This individual craves companionship, however is quick to reject others for perceived flaws. Should this individual feel neglected he or she can turn away from the world in an extravagant display of bitterness."

i dunno you tell us