Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Not sure if this was supposed to be fixed (you seemed aware of the problem back in a post in August) but the cheapest priced Hugh's stats are... interesting to say the least.

b45b1d9600c785d067d654fe3be09ee2.png

from what I recall, they didn't bork until after chapter 16, but I honestly can't say for sure since I never used him to attack anything and I didn't check his stats in 16x either, this is just how he was at the start of chapter 17.

dayum

I wish I knew about this during my playthrough

It's pretty great

NO! You already know about that? It's kinda sad that you already know about that. The reveal in Mechonis Core was a 'Holy crap' moment for me. Though there are lots of great quotes in the final battle. I.E., every time Shulk gets a vision in the battle, he says 'The future... doesn't belong to you'

Egil is great. And he gets a lot of hate in the youtube comments of Chugga's LP.

Shulk is so rude to zanza in the final battle I love it. The final battle in general is amazing but I think the music could have been better

also I'm having a hard time making a choice between mechanical rhythm and you will know our names for best theme in the game

Yeah I don't really get it. He's a fantastic villain. If anyone should get hate it should be dickson

he definitely embodies the first half of his name to say the least

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

dayum

I wish I knew about this during my playthrough

Shulk is so rude to zanza in the final battle I love it. The final battle in general is amazing but I think the music could have been better

also I'm having a hard time making a choice between mechanical rhythm and you will know our names for best theme in the game

Yeah I don't really get it. He's a fantastic villain. If anyone should get hate it should be dickson

he definitely embodies the first half of his name to say the least

I felt like Shulk had no obligation to be polite to Zanza. Every word said against him were justified. And I personally think 'Zanza', the track for the first 2 forms is amazing. I prefer it to 'God-Slaying Sword'. Best theme in the game is 'Confrontation with the Enemy' or 'Tragic Decision' or 'Unfinished Battle' or 'Mechonis Field' or...)

They hate him because they say he's a pure evil genocidal maniac. Though, when you compare him with Zanza...

And I really liked Dickson up until the point where he shot Shulk in the back and showed his true colors

why is satorl marsh the best track ever?

Which one? (I used to vastly prefer the Night track over the Day track, but now, I found that the Day track has a certain charm to it. Like nearly every track in that OST)

not yet

but so far satorl marsh night version is by far one of the best regular map tracks on the game

Satorl Marsh/night is for me, the most beautiful looking area I've seen in a video game. All those swirling lights and the beautiful music.

mechonis field's music is the bestest imo

Mechonis Field's theme is really good.

I felt like Shulk had no obligation to be polite to Zanza. Every word said against him were justified. And I personally think 'Zanza', the track for the first 2 forms is amazing. I prefer it to 'God-Slaying Sword'. Best theme in the game is 'Confrontation with the Enemy' or 'Tragic Decision' or 'Unfinished Battle' or 'Mechonis Field' or...)

They hate him because they say he's a pure evil genocidal maniac. Though, when you compare him with Zanza...

And I really liked Dickson up until the point where he shot Shulk in the back and showed his true colors

Oh definitely not. That fucker deserves everything he gets. 'Zanza' is an amazing track, but 'God-Slaying Sword' isn't nearly as good, I agree. (Mechanical Rhythm is the reason why I'm overleveled. I fought every enemy in sight just to hear it. You will know our names is either tied with it or second to it. Mechonis Field or Central Factory or Makna Forest is the best overworld. Or Alcamoth or...gah.

Very true. But e's not actually that genocidal, and he has so many great lines and he's so col that I can't hate him. He's my favorite antagonist in the game. Unless Alvis Presaley is counted as an antagonist but I think it's pretty safe to say he's a god guy. Even when he's a disciple he's still pretty much on your side. Lorithia and Dickson however can die in a fire

Oh my god yes. He's so cool and the he just becomes the worst thing ever. Like when he throws his arms around Shulk and Fiora on Junks, I was like "Yes!!! Oh wait..he's actuallya psychopathic prick who only looks for himself and I really want to murder him brutally. Fuck."

Lux, play Elsword. Play like the wind.

I would, but I'm still stuck with crappy internet that lose connection every 5 minutes, so I can't play before tomorrow.

Oh definitely not. That fucker deserves everything he gets. 'Zanza' is an amazing track, but 'God-Slaying Sword' isn't nearly as good, I agree. (Mechanical Rhythm is the reason why I'm overleveled. I fought every enemy in sight just to hear it. You will know our names is either tied with it or second to it. Mechonis Field or Central Factory or Makna Forest is the best overworld. Or Alcamoth or...gah.

Very true. But e's not actually that genocidal, and he has so many great lines and he's so col that I can't hate him. He's my favorite antagonist in the game. Unless Alvis Presaley is counted as an antagonist but I think it's pretty safe to say he's a god guy. Even when he's a disciple he's still pretty much on your side. Lorithia and Dickson however can die in a fire

Oh my god yes. He's so cool and the he just becomes the worst thing ever. Like when he throws his arms around Shulk and Fiora on Junks, I was like "Yes!!! Oh wait..he's actuallya psychopathic prick who only looks for himself and I really want to murder him brutally. Fuck."

Xenoblade just has too many great tracks. Central Factory and Makna Forest are also good (and Agniratha's are so melancholic). Egil is great. And Alvis is neutral. Not good, but not evil either. I don't hate Dickson THAT much. There's some moment where you can see some semblance of humanity, even though that didn't stop him from literally backstabbing Shulk. Lorithia is just something that stands in the way.

I forgot gaur plain it is also the best thing ever

The moment when you enter Bionis Leg for the first time and it's all quiet and then you reach the plains and the music starts. Definitely one of the things that sold me on the game (in fact, just the title screen was enough for me to tell myself that my money had been well spent)