• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's ok

You'll always be younger than Sol, Bal, Nightmare, Elie, Shirley, and a few others that i cant remember

Nightynight and Integrity are both '91ers

omg omg omg omg then I realized that aiku will become 24 this year woooooow (I have no clue why but fsr I guess 24 just sounds/looks like a neat age to be~ idk if I like the number or what... that or maybe it's just that it sounds weird to me saying that he'll become that old ^o^)

OH ACTUALLY 24 WILL BE THE BEST AGE TO BECOME BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO MOVE OVER KANHPIWERJNQPKEJRGNPWIREUGRE

omg omg omg omg then I realized that aiku will become 24 this year woooooow (I have no clue why but fsr I guess 24 just sounds/looks like a neat age to be~ idk if I like the number or what... that or maybe it's just that it sounds weird to me saying that he'll become that old ^o^)

OH ACTUALLY 24 WILL BE THE BEST AGE TO BECOME BECAUSE THAT'S WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO MOVE OVER KANHPIWERJNQPKEJRGNPWIREUGRE

i had to read that twice because i completely lost my train of thought

i'm pretty damn certain i got the room number, the building and the time right

my professor is just not here

ugh

guess i can leave early though <w>

Can't you ask the reception or something tho?

Nightynight and Integrity are both '91ers

oh yeah, moving in with Integ and stuff

best of luck to you two when you do get to move in with him

Can't you ask the reception or something tho?

there is no receptionist in college >~>

feeling really miserable today

Lately, my anxiety has been unbearable. I've been overthinking everything, thinking I messed up everything, thinking everyone dislikes me and finds me pathetic and they're mocking me. I mean, there are some people who i'm sure are doing that, but there are also people who like me, maybe I should not care. Still, I can't help but be sure I've been acting really weird lately and doing some terrible stuff. I was well last semester, so I thought I wouldn't feel like this anymore, but I was sure wrong. Maybe I should start getting busy like I was last semester, maybe that will take my mind off of stupid shit and I'll feel better. My therapist actually discharged me about a month ago, but I really, really need some sort of help because it literally hurts =(

On an unrelated note, I miss when this thread was fun. It's so fucking boring now dgfdgdfgdfsgdsfgdfgdfsgdfhdfgxcbergeregcbdbdbdfgf bergerger

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody

oh i see now

there's classes on Mondays and Wednesdays, but not Fridays

gg me

gg shock

My English teacher once forgot she had to teach a class.

She coincidentally showed up only 10 minutes late, returning from grocery shopping.

One of my teachers always came late because she was busy finishing her smoke

My Latin teacher also forgot she had to teach us once, showing up nearly 10 minutes late.

It was literally the last class of the entire day.

What could she possibly have been thinking?

"I have no more classes to teach today, I'm just staying at school for no reason at all."