• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

And put a spoonfull of honey in your tea.

I slept far too late yest... today, so I'm pretty tired, but otherwise I'm fine.

That's what I forgot! O:

/runs to get the honey

Aww... We're all becoming night owls.

or how many people even know what that is

internet relay chat :V

where's my internet cookie

Edited by TheYukianesa

So I thought of this last night

[spoiler=WALL OF TEXT INCOMING]So he're's the basic Timeline:

Scouring FE8 > FE7 > FE6 > Great Flood > FE9 > FE10 > the Twelve Crusaders Era > FE4 Gen 1 > FE5 > FE4 Gen 2 > FE1 > FE2 > FE3 >FE13

There are four, not six, continents. Magvel and Valencia/Valm are the same place, and the same for Elibe and Akaneia/Ylisse.

The great flood backstory says that the denizens of Ashunera's world kept fighting, causing her to get very upset and flood them. The wars were actually not just on Tellius, but the other continents in the world as well. A combination of the War of the Stones, Scouring, Great Movement of Bern and whatever Jugdrali and Tellians were doing resulted in the flood.

The flood did not wipe out the continents utterly. Rather, the shape of them drastically was altered and the population was reduced, making the Great Flood more like a second Ending Winter.

The survivors on Elibe and Magvel were few, and the more powerful survivors chose to hide their homelands' dark histories, especially the Elibians, and secluded themselves from others on their continents in an effort to avoid future wars. In the former, they chose to rename their land Archaneia, while the latter chose Valencia.

The dragons remaining in Elibe eventually came to be viewed as gods by the sparce human population, though some tales of their past lasted through the commoners who survived, as the nobility chose to try to hide it, they chose to share it in admiration.

Magvel, meanwhile, lost almost all traces of its past, the stone of Rousten being lost to the floodwater, preventing future revival of Fortmortiis. In its place, Mila and Doma came to be the dieties of worship there. The only trace of Old Magvel left were tales of Eirika and Ephraim. I don't have much justifying it.

Jugdral fared better. Not much happened there until the Crusaders and the Loptyr Empire rose to power.

The rest is straightforward.

Edited by Glaceon Sage

Fre, how's that demo working out for you?

It's fun but also TOUGH to get used to but I'm glad I have a demo to help me get used to it in time for when the game comes out~!

I'll probably be fine when I get an evasion set in the full version

Edited by Freohr Datia

It's fun but also TOUGH to get used to but I'm glad I have a demo to help me get used to it in time for when the game comes out~!

hey you we should hunty the monsterys soon!

So I thought of this last night

[spoiler=WALL OF TEXT INCOMING]So he're's the basic Timeline:

Scouring FE8 > FE7 > FE6 > Great Flood > FE9 > FE10 > the Twelve Crusaders Era > FE4 Gen 1 > FE5 > FE4 Gen 2 > FE1 > FE2 > FE3 >FE13

There are four, not six, continents. Magvel and Valencia/Valm are the same place, and the same for Elibe and Akaneia/Ylisse.

The great flood backstory says that the denizens of Ashunera's world kept fighting, causing her to get very upset and flood them. The wars were actually not just on Tellius, but the other continents in the world as well. A combination of the War of the Stones, Scouring, Great Movement of Bern and whatever Jugdrali and Tellians were doing resulted in the flood.

The flood did not wipe out the continents utterly. Rather, the shape of them drastically was altered and the population was reduced, making the Great Flood more like a second Ending Winter.

The survivors on Elibe and Magvel were few, and the more powerful survivors chose to hide their homelands' dark histories, especially the Elibians, and secluded themselves from others on their continents in an effort to avoid future wars. In the former, they chose to rename their land Archaneia, while the latter chose Valencia.

The dragons remaining in Elibe eventually came to be viewed as gods by the sparce human population, though some tales of their past lasted through the commoners who survived, as the nobility chose to try to hide it, they chose to share it in admiration.

Magvel, meanwhile, lost almost all traces of its past, the stone of Rousten being lost to the floodwater, preventing future revival of Fortmortiis. In its place, Mila and Doma came to be the dieties of worship there. The only trace of Old Magvel left were tales of Eirika and Ephraim. I don't have much justifying it.

Jugdral fared better. Not much happened there until the Crusaders and the Loptyr Empire rose to power.

The rest is straightforward.

...didn't they state FE4's story came at the beginning?

Well, I'm glad ^^

Edited by Sorin