• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I wish there was a Klein emote. Actually is there? :Klein:

I felt like I could've said something clever like "I'd de :Klein: that offer."

what's a klein

Calvin Klein, that male undies store.

Pretty much the Victoria's Secret for guys.

k, thought you were going to get something a bit...well, not underwear related to say the least.

So I just arrived home and opened SF to see that I received a PM from some guy I don't know who was asking me to pokegen him a pokemon. I found that weird because I haven't used pokegen in nearly a year, but then I noticed the guy's join date. The guy literally joined today, sent me a PM 7 minutes later and logged off. Without posting once. This guy seems to have literally joined a FE forum to ask a random stranger to pokegen him something.

So I just arrived home and opened SF to see that I received a PM from some guy I don't know who was asking me to pokegen him a pokemon. I found that weird because I haven't used pokegen in nearly a year, but then I noticed the guy's join date. The guy literally joined today, sent me a PM 7 minutes later and logged off. Without posting once. This guy seems to have literally joined a FE forum to ask a random stranger to pokegen him something.

This is what Serenes Forest was created for.

You are the chosen one.

what was he requesting?

haha gg

sounds as worse as being baldo'd