• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Just as long as you don't ask Jyo because he doesn't tend to be very accepting of adding new emotes, the only time he added any new emotes to the forum was then FESSers migrated to SF, so he transferred their emotes with them (... either he did or maybe Vincent did idk~)

GOOD LUCK THOUGH they don't usually add emoticons because they find any more pointless, I figure even FE4 THREAD's "ohmy" emote is them just posting the photobucket link because they're certain it wouldn't get added upon request no matter how often it gets used

Just as long as you don't ask Jyo because he doesn't tend to be very accepting of adding new emotes, the only time he added any new emotes to the forum was then FESSers migrated to SF, so he transferred their emotes with them (... either he did or maybe Vincent did idk~)

GOOD LUCK THOUGH they don't usually add emoticons because they find any more pointless, I figure even FE4 THREAD's "ohmy" emote is them just posting the photobucket link because they're certain it wouldn't get added upon request no matter how often it gets used

yeah it's kinda weird given how frequently that one is used that it's not part of the default emoticons but I guess if the staff isn't big on adding new ones that kinda makes sense

yeah it's kinda weird given how frequently that one is used that it's not part of the default emoticons but I guess if the staff isn't big on adding new ones that kinda makes sense

I'd ask vincent. He seems to be the one more likely to add it tbh