• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

And so Xenoblade Chronicles comes to an end

The ending was absolutely fantastic, and the final bosses were all quite tough. I am happy though, because I used MElia for all the Rpison Island bosses, Disciple Dickson, and the spirits. I think she redeemed herself completely. MY final team was Shulk, Dunban, and Fiora. I really wanted to use Heropon Riki, but he just couldn't dish out enough damage.

New Game Plus is bloody hilarious with the monado III and everyone in full armour

Agreed. I really like Beyond the Sky. And New Game+ is great, now you can mess around, use the story to grind to level 99 to face the super-bosses and complete any side-quests you might have missed in your first playthrough.

Does this mean Graham is finally free from Xenoblade?

Nope, now he's caught in New Game+

then we find out draco is like an 18 y/o bodybuilder

While this did give me a chuckle, what makes you say that?

yes

hi draco

how are ya, little dude?

Decent. Got some homework to do and I'm a little annoyed from earlier, but decent.

You?

While this did give me a chuckle, what makes you say that?

Decent. Got some homework to do and I'm a little annoyed from earlier, but decent.

You?

I'm alright

blizzard gonna hit New England like a motherfucker, and i seriously hope i dont lose power, but i'm alright

don't mind that much, dude

it's nothing to get worked up over

Edited by Shockmaster

Does this mean Graham is finally free from Xenoblade?

nope new game + time

it's hilarious

Agreed. I really like Beyond the Sky. And New Game+ is great, now you can mess around, use the story to grind to level 99 to face the super-bosses and complete any side-quests you might have missed in your first playthrough.

Nope, now he's caught in New Game+

I'm going for 100% this time (as in all sidequests, collectopedia, unique monsters, superbosses). It's going to be incredibly hard, but this may be my favorite game ever, so it's going to be hella fun! Are you happy Melia completely redeemed herself to me? I used her as leader against most of prison island and disciple dickson. Also the Lazard is the best sword ever (it totally breaks the first cutscene in new game +)