Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

EXACTLY MY FUCKING POINT

Thank you, lady and gentleman for proving my point

*chops off fingers so i never type again*

You'll find a substitute.

Minutes later, you find yourself attempting to Google something with your chin.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

to be honest

always pointing out my typo no matter how small it is like misusing a word, or leaving out a letter or pointing out i'm missing an honest to god comma in one motherfucking word is seriously starting to get annoying and pissing me off

but it might be because my apartment is HOT AS SHIT AND UNCOMFORTABLE

GOSH

nope new game + time

it's hilarious

rip graham

nope new game + time

it's hilarious

I'm going for 100% this time (as in all sidequests, collectopedia, unique monsters, superbosses). It's going to be incredibly hard, but this may be my favorite game ever, so it's going to be hella fun! Are you happy Melia completely redeemed herself to me? I used her as leader against most of prison island and disciple dickson. Also the Lazard is the best sword ever (it totally breaks the first cutscene in new game +)

Exactly what I did in my NG+. Yeah I'm glad, I really like using Melia as party head thanks to forced topple and huge magical damage. Who needs the Monado when you have the Lazard, right? Also, Mumkhar is in is Mechon body IIRC

Exactly what I did in my NG+. Yeah I'm glad, I really like using Melia as party head thanks to forced topple and huge magical damage. Who needs the Monado when you have the Lazard, right? Also, Mumkhar is in is Mechon body IIRC

forced topple is literally the second best thing ever (to the lazard) and I could not have beaten that fuckbitch dragon king alcar without it. also dickson. It's just a hilt with the monado light and he beat them with it. Then we fought the mechon and SOARING TEMPEST wiped them all out thanks to the lazard of justice. I also got the banquet biter which is amazing (those gems). I can't wait to experience the whole game again

forced topple is literally the second best thing ever (to the lazard) and I could not have beaten that fuckbitch dragon king alcar without it. also dickson. It's just a hilt with the monado light and he beat them with it. Then we fought the mechon and SOARING TEMPEST wiped them all out thanks to the lazard of justice. I also got the banquet biter which is amazing (those gems). I can't wait to experience the whole game again

I liked re-experiencing the game after knowing the whole plot and looking for details and foreshadowing I missed before. As well as exploring place I might have neglected (mainly the hidden section of tephra cave filled with high level monsters)

Those power-off buttons are small, my friend.

How can you press it without fingers?

You're trapped forever. You can never leave the internet -

but it's not like you could in the first place~!