• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Inko and Rayet are a bit more relatable to than Inaho. Kinda surprising that she did go through with it.

Yes, they were also the only two in the beginning that didn't rub me the wrong way somehow, and is it just me, or does it feel like that new princess is a bit shoe-horned in? like if she appeared in the first season or was even hinted at, I would say, oh, that's that girl that was mentioned, but nothing... or did I miss something?

in your ancient time of your youth back in the 1950s

Heh, Further back

the fights are laaaaame

Everything looked weird, and

I did not get the whole deal with Caster and Taiga happening in town, I was like... wat, I mean the timing was right, but, even if they were at and not in the house, it would've been a bit better. and since when does the Rule Breaker actually hurt someone? Saber did an unusual amount of yelling for something that cant hurt people.

Everything looked weird, and

I did not get the whole deal with Caster and Taiga happening in town, I was like... wat, I mean the timing was right, but, even if they were at and not in the house, it would've been a bit better. and since when does the Rule Breaker actually hurt someone? Saber did an unusual amount of yelling for something that cant hurt people.

they care too much about making everything flashy

i dunno breaking a contract as powerful as the holy grail's could inflict some pain in the same way

but at least we got this <3

http://youtu.be/Whwa3H5kZc4

which should have been the op all along

they care too much about making everything flashy

i dunno breaking a contract as powerful as the holy grail's could inflict some pain in the same way

but at least we got this <3

http://youtu.be/Whwa3H5kZc4

which should have been the op all along

That's true, but, iirc, didn't someone say the Rule Breaker couldn't hurt-----ohhhh, it was when it is used as a regular weapon, it's worthless... I forgot that little detail..

and there was something else that was off about the anime, I can't remember, but was Rider beheaded in the school in the novel? I know she got her neck quite broken in the anime.

I found the singing distracting, in a way, but yep, April will be good, and hopefully drawn better this time.

That's true, but, iirc, didn't someone say the Rule Breaker couldn't hurt-----ohhhh, it was when it is used as a regular weapon, it's worthless... I forgot that little detail..

and there was something else that was off about the anime, I can't remember, but was Rider beheaded in the school in the novel? I know she got her neck quite broken in the anime.

I found the singing distracting, in a way, but yep, April will be good, and hopefully drawn better this time.

if you can get intense pain just from trying to disobey a command spell imagine forcefully breaking the contract like that

i thought so too, but I can't check so i dunno

THIS ILLUSION THO