• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I can't remember if pre-cal actually had any Calculus(i.e. differentiation and integration) in it when I took it and I don't think it did

There's quite a bit of trig and limits IIRC.

But then again, that was at my HS and for some reason our country doesn't have national public education standards so it might be different for you guys.

Too much work

I used to be good at math

And then

the alphabet

Oh you have trouble with variables and generalized equations and such?

Well then you are gonna have a tough time of it.

I used to be good at maths.

And then

Calculus 3

Like, three dimentional integrals are scary

Thank god I'm done with that. It's all probability and statistics related stuff for me from here on out.

Edit: I didn't think triple integrals were that bad personally....at least they're not proofs.

F***ing hate proofs.

Edited by shinpichu

Thank god I'm done with that. It's all probability and statistics related stuff for me from here on out.

Edit: I didn't think triple integrals were that bad personally....at least they're not proofs.

I'm done with it, but not happy.

What i'm studying now is even harder.

Like, there are some things that are easy and i love. There are others that i hate and can't figure out. Like geothecnics or fluids mechanics

I think i got a 1.5/10 in my last fluids mechanics test >_>

Edited by Nobody

Good night~

For those people who are up late, who are your favorite Tellius characters? Mine are Astrid, Gatrie, and Janaff

Is easy mode in path of radiance easy. I am looking for a relaxing stroll this time through a FE game. And to answer your question boyd because got to chapter 4 last time before getting kind of tired.

Is easy mode in path of radiance easy. I am looking for a relaxing stroll this time through a FE game. And to answer your question boyd because got to chapter 4 last time before getting kind of tired.

Yes.

I haven't played it, but the normal mode of PoR is one of the easiest games I've ever played. The easy mode must be even easier.

Edited by Nobody

In normal I reset around five times throughout the whole game, and I'm really bad at FE

So if you're playing on easy, you will have no trouble

Good night~

For those people who are up late, who are your favorite Tellius characters? Mine are Astrid, Gatrie, and Janaff

Volke~

I seem to end up using Mia a lot. <3 Nephenee too(Halberdiers FTW!).

Good night~

astrid, gatrie, soren, Ilayana, kurthnaga

i'm playing through hard mode right now, but it's not really...hard. lol

Edited by Comet