Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Gah, HHM...

Chapter 28 is hard with crappy Paladins and no rescue staffs :c

Night before down?

Yeah. Try rushing a mounted unit on the right to save zephiel. Don't bother trying to kill ursula. Pray jaffar don't do something stupid, if you care about 28x. Use thiefs with torches. BTW, did you know torches stack with thiefs' extended view? I didn't for a long while.

Cog of destiny is even hard if you don't know what you're doing. Avoid the valkyrie reinforcements at all coasts. You can beat the chapter by just triggering one of the reinforcents areas

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Night before down?

Yeah. Try rushing a mounted unit on the right to save zephiel. Don't bother trying to kill ursula. Pray jaffar don't do something stupid, if you care about 28x. Use thiefs with torches. BTW, did you know torches stacks with thiefs' extended view? I didn't for a long while

On the right? Never thought of that. First couple of attempts had my team going in the two directions, which kept failing. As of late, I'm been rushing towards the left. Jaffar pretty much always stays alive, but it's trouble getting to Zephiel. My Marcus sucks, Sain has 9 defence as a Paladin, and Lowen is just being Lowen

I try that, but I doubt it'll work

I have finished FE10 on hard mode last week. It was annoying in some parts, but very fun. Much more than FE13!

Now I am going to continue Bravely Default and starting to play Kirby Triple Deluxe and Tales of Vesperia (both JP-imports) soon, if both come to me.

Edited by MisterIceTeaPeach

On the right? Never thought of that. First couple of attempts had my team going in the two directions, which kept failing. As of late, I'm been rushing towards the left. Jaffar pretty much always stays alive, but it's trouble getting to Zephiel. My Marcus sucks, Sain has 9 defence as a Paladin, and Lowen is just being Lowen

I try that, but I doubt it'll work

I'd actually split the team. Just have a unit ewith high move on the right. Can be a flier, a paladin or anything like that.

I have finished FE10 on hard mode last week. It was annoying in some parts, but very fun. Much more than FE13!

Coolio, let's play FE10.

I am going to make the coolest run, ever.

I am alright with Micaiah.

You're alright with me.

In my run Micky had more defense than Nolan in second tier (!). She had the best defense growth of the whole DB! I did not train Aran.

Micky is BETTER than Lyn!

What about her speed? Hehe

In my run Micky had more defense than Nolan in second tier (!). She had the best defense growth of the whole DB! I did not train Aran.

Micky is BETTER than Lyn!

The...hell.

I just, wat.

What is reality, even.

@At MicaiahLyndis. Yah. Micaiah is actually useful.

Miccy is Soul's waifu. And Soul is Sothe.

Noooooooooooooo

Defenitely not

I have always looked like Sothe a bit, yeah...

Edited by The Boss

Well, for starters, it's HM.

And it may not appeal to alot of people at first, because I do, um...you know this thing, called 'LTC'? It's kind of boring, except when I do it. :awesome:

I'll also try to make it LP-like. 8]

Fun fact: I was once a Sothe h8er. I, "hated" him, because I had a waifu crush, on Micaiah. :awesome:

Yeah, I was pretty silly at the age of 13-14...

EDIT: I like Sothe now and may POSSIBLY be able to consider him one of my favorites, in FE10.

Edited by The Boss