• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

meh

At least then I'd know she doesn't want to talk to me ever

Ah, that's fair(?).

Alright I guess. You doing well?

Quite so, a little tired but still.

I wonder if it should exist in the first place, then.

It's not bad in retrospect, hyperbole more like.

Edited by Soledai

I was going to say I found it weird that Slaine killed Saazbaum after sparing him in the season 1 finale, since that was the time where it made the most sense to kill him since he had just seen the count hit the princess in the head. But I guess, even at that point Slaine had a love/hate relationship with the Count that continued in Season 2, since his initial plan wasn't to kill the count, but he didn't do anything to warn or save him.

Yeah, I wonder how the other counts will take a Terran becoming count. (I need to go watch episode 4)

I was sitting here thinking that Slaine was gonna wait until the finale or something to implement plan kill Saazbaum... I knew he was gonna, but still, he was pretty much "That was for the Terran, but it you got caught in it, so it works out" I had a chuckle. I know that one guy with the sword will be even more irrate than he was when he first appeared. and same, I lazed around and only watched ep 3

My rifle is getting hotter!

HEAL BULLET! Clear!

Ouch! That's scorching hot!

Water! The source of all life!

Now! Healing Aqua!

I was sitting here thinking that Slaine was gonna wait until the finale or something to implement plan kill Saazbaum... I knew he was gonna, but still, he was pretty much "That was for the Terran, but it you got caught in it, so it works out" I had a chuckle. I know that one guy with the sword will be even more irrate than he was when he first appeared. and same, I lazed around and only watched ep 3

Yeah, I was pretty sure Slaine would backstab him to get revenge for the princess. I was going to say he won't be able to make any overt action against Slaine, but then I remembered what happened to Cruhteo.

dude, you haven't finished the Dunban talent art

I AM DUNBAN. ATTACK ME, IF YOU DARE!

I'M WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO PICK IT UP

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >8[

Dunban!

Yeah!

that's it!

I'M WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO PICK IT UP

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO >8[

Dunban!

Yeah!

that's it!

I'M GOING TO QUOTE MYSELF IF NOBODY (including you) PICKS IT UP (that means that if Nobody does it, I'm still quoting myself >v>)