10974698_10204588625649101_1201226364977

10974556_10204588624809080_6490070288727

Rest in peace, my friend.

*pulls shin for a hug*
It's ok, man

it'll all be ok

Edited by Shockmaster

Might I inquire?

I'm thinking about getting Sony Vegas because I have a couple ytp video ideas in mind, and windows crash movie maker sucks.

Also thinking about drawing again, but the last several times I tried to draw, i got frustrated.

I'm thinking about getting Sony Vegas because I have a couple ytp video ideas in mind, and windows crash movie maker sucks.

Also thinking about drawing again, but the last several times I tried to draw, i got frustrated.

Agreed, I barely used wmm and it wasn't pleasant. And I've incidentally just heard of Sony Vegas roughly 2 hours ago

What were you attempting? re-finding your flow will be difficult for sure in the beginning

Edited by Soledai

UNiB is pretty easy to learn. Has autocombo's too. Pick Merkava or Gordeau if you like being an ass to people you fight. I play Hyde and Seth myself

Agreed, I barely used wmm and it wasn't pleasant. And I've incidentally just heard of Sony Vegas roughly 2 hours ago

What were you attempting? re-finding your flow will be difficult for sure in the beginning

I was trying to draw one of my characters, but trying to get the eyes to match frustrates me. And then there's body proportions.

I was trying to draw one of my characters, but trying to get the eyes to match frustrates me. And then there's body proportions.

My condolences, i've heard a fair bit of how my artist friend is frustrated with bodily proportions

do you draw weapons?