• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i'm right here

i don't want you omg

You're arriving just after the battle...

Gone

shoot

bearing responsibilities

like a good woman

glac isn't really a woman...or...wants to be or....something idk glac was never clear about it idk

i need a nap

...wait glac was talking about religion earlier? i didn't know i just came to say hi and leave

bye nap

Okay Mr. Tough Guy.

To a *point* there is a moderate amount of validity in being against hypersensitivity. The method of calculating the objectivity of whether a reaction to something is okay is really damn complicated overall though (giving the benefit of the doubt is generally better in a contextless situation)
Edited by Interest

thoughts so far

About FE12?

It's a good game. My problem with it was probably because i was playing it on a difficlty that was too easy. I think I'd rate it about the same as SD, which is pretty good considering i like it.

Edited by Nobody

Yeah, a wooden cat decorative piece fell on top of it from an above shelf from cats climbing and walking up there.

So I guess it is possible for a cat to directly break a stovetop, as long as it is made of wood, though it needs livings cat in order to cause any damage. (or an earthquake, my dad's stove was once damaged because an earthquake made the wine bottles my dad has on display fall on the stove.) Cats seems to have an obsession with pushing stuff. My cat made us lose things by pushing it behind the sofa and broke some of my mom's trinkets.

lux did you watch the xcx thingy? *~*

Yeah I did and I really hope this game has more than just Mira, cause otherwise, I don't think 5 huge areas can compare with the diversity of smaller areas in XC.

My expectations for XCX are still that's I won't like it as much as XC, based on the info we have so far.