• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Details plz

Rosalina's Luma basically absorbs all of Mega Man's projectiles, meaning his main source of damage is nullified. Mega Man is forced to spam Crash Bomb on Luma or get in close, which he is not very good at. Rosalina herself also has a lot of range close range, while Mega Man doesn't

Edited by DodgeDusk

It must have been only for Morphball passage cause you're always in first-person otherwise.

Yup, there was this one part, you had to do this almost "leet" level jumps, jump bombs, and other stuff and if you fell you had to start all over, and with that camera's odd angling. it made it hard to see.

Well, that's the crux of the camera complaint, in any event.

Rosalina's Luma basically absorbs all of Mega Man's projectiles, meaning his main source of damage is nullified. Mega Man is forced to spam Crash Bomb on Luma or get in close, which he is not very good at. Rosalina herself also has a lot of range close range, while Mega Man doesn't

Forgot to mention that Rosalina's down B absorbs all projectiles anyway

Yup, there was this one part, you had to do this almost "leet" level jumps, jump bombs, and other stuff and if you fell you had to start all over, and with that camera's odd angling. it made it hard to see.

Well, that's the crux of the camera complaint, in any event.

I remember my dad dreaded the spider ball guardian (and had me do the fight for him) until I told him you could zoom the camera.(the only boss that I ever found frustrating was when I faced the Boost Guardian on hard mode.) And I remember a bomb level puzzle where there are disappearing blocks, but there's a stone wall blocking your view.

Luma zones Ganon because he is slow as crap. His only saving grace is a lucky Luma kill or the fact that full hop dair works on Rosa due to height

I see.

I would've mentioned that Rosalina's down B also absorbs projectiles, but Dusk beat me to it.

Edited by Levant Caprice

I remember my dad dreaded the spider ball guardian (and had me do the fight for him) until I told him you could zoom the camera.(the only boss that I ever found frustrating was when I faced the Boost Guardian on hard mode.) And I remember a bomb level puzzle where there are disappearing blocks, but there's a stone wall blocking your view.

That. That's the one.

lmao, the memories are coming back.

It's okayyy. Still have time.

Just watching Rey (and Belinda)'s blind playthrough of Fatal Frame 2.

Very well then.

I didn't know he(they) got into Fatal Frame... interesting, and I didn't know you were into it as well o:

Yeah that one is frustrating, at least it only happens once (and IIRC it's for a missile expansion)

The struggle for completion is hard.

I think it was, and the relief that came of it being done. but not worth it

The struggle for completion is hard.

I think it was, and the relief that came of it being done. but not worth it

Speaking of morphball puzzle, I was blown the first I played Metroid Prime (I must have been 12) when I discovered that the drums in Magmoor Caverns gave you the beat for double bomb jumping.

JUST FINISHED EP24 BUT THAT'S NOT REALLY THE POINT

EP19 DUDE

I actually kinda hate how most games leveling up gets harder the higher the level because it gets to a point you don't get the joy of leveling up as frequently

and that's why i keep making several characters instead of getting good with one

EP19 ;_______;

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee, it sucks a lot. I wish I could like rig this game somehow to make it faster. But I've decided to get to max level, and that's what I'm gonna do. There's no stopping meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Yeah, they wouldn't be as bad if you didn't have to go through them so many times.

I'm kind of scared to think what the later dungeons will be like, now.

EP19 ;_______;

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee, it sucks a lot. I wish I could like rig this game somehow to make it faster. But I've decided to get to max level, and that's what I'm gonna do. There's no stopping meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I'm kind of scared to think what the later dungeons will be like, now.

The last Hamel dungeon requires you to faces the mini-bosses or bosses of nearly all the other dungeons in Hamel.

And I somehow ended doing a Sander dungeon with Makaze and it was crazy.

Edited by LuxSpes

Speaking of morphball puzzle, I was blown the first I played Metroid Prime (I must have been 12) when I discovered that the drums in Magmoor Caverns gave you the beat for double bomb jumping.

Oh my, that is an interesting way to learn it o:

I remember the other thing, do you play the Super Metroid hacks?

Edited by Soledai

Oh my, that is an interesting way to learn it o:

bomb, bomb, pause, bomb

I have no either whether it's intentional or not, but if it is, kudos to the composer and the devs.

Makaze: I believe it illegitimate and unethical to use real children in propaganda.

Someone else: That's interesting! Who should be "used" then to advertise diapers, baby formula, toys? Adults dressed as children? Really, that stance makes /no/ sense at all.

767.gif

Very well then.

I didn't know he(they) got into Fatal Frame... interesting, and I didn't know you were into it as well o:

Belinda got him into it. And I'm just curious. Edited by Sylveon

The last Hamel dungeon requires you to faces the mini-bosses or bosses of nearly all the other dungeons in Hamel.

And I somehow ended doing a Sander dungeon with Makaze and it was crazy.

Welp, that's a looooooot of stuff to fight.

Crazy, huh...