Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

You know, guys, I think I've discovered how much of a horrible person I truly am. I seriously considered faking having tourette's syndrome just to fuck with my jackass roommate, so I can say stuff like "DICK," "FUCKIN' DICK," "GO DIE, DICK," "DIE IN A HOLE, DICK," and "GO EAT A DICK" to him. And he wouldn't be able to say shit to me because I have "a condition."

Ain't that horrible? XD

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You know, guys, I think I've discovered how much of a horrible person I truly am. I seriously considered faking having tourette's syndrome just to fuck with my jackass roommate, so I can say stuff like "DICK," "FUCKIN' DICK," "GO DIE, DICK," "DIE IN A HOLE, DICK," and "GO EAT A DICK" to him. And he wouldn't be able to say shit to me because I have "a condition."

Ain't that horrible? XD

I know a kid with Tourettes. He isn't angry all the time, he just says there's a bit of eye twitching in his condition. Must be minor.

He literally accused me of being a commie LMAO

Like being a commie is a necessarily a bad thing

But seriously, calling anyone left-wing a commie is pretty sad...

I know a kid with Tourettes. He isn't angry all the time, he just says there's a bit of eye twitching in his condition. Must be minor.

Yeah, not every tourette involves cussing

Ain't that horrible? XD

you're literally cartman, if you've seen the tourettes episode of south park

from what I understand most of the times tourettes is usually just a "tic" and the involuntary swearing is pretty uncommon (I believe <10% of tourettes patients do this) even though it's the most publicized.

you're literally cartman, if you've seen the tourettes episode of south parkfrom what I understand most of the times tourettes is usually just a "tic" and the involuntary swearing is pretty uncommon (I believe <10% of tourettes patients do this) even though it's the most publicized.

Over 10%?

Yeah, not every tourette involves cussing

I know, I did a report on it in middle school.

you're literally cartman, if you've seen the tourettes episode of south park

I have. Difference between me and that little cunt, though, is that I am doing it to drive someone insane. That a good enough reason to fake having a condition?

Hi. Who has played DQIX that isn't me, as 'Yes' now has two votes (one being mine but w/e)? I'm genuinely curious.

Also, Seliph may get a few FOURCE skills for the stat boosts, even though Julia will be my main buffer (except tension boosts) b/c Seliph needs to Egg on.

A nightmare, or just struggled?

Just striggled. It was hot and i couldn't turn the air conditioner on or open the windows because of my allergies. I also went to sleep late and woke up early

Just striggled. It was hot and i couldn't turn the air conditioner on or open the windows because of my allergies. I also went to sleep late and woke up early

Ah, that sucks :/