• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Suikoden 1 and 2 are kind of traditional 6 party rpgs.

iirc 2 has a war simulation every once in a while and both games have duels, which play like rock-paper-scissors.

Hmm... Seems interresting.

So far, the only game I know of the serie is Tierkreis, and it seems like it could be my kind of thing...

(But probably not now, though... I have lots of other games to finish first, and kinda limited time...)

Suikoden 1 and 2 are kind of traditional 6 party rpgs.

iirc 2 has a war simulation every once in a while and both games have duels, which play like rock-paper-scissors.

I hear Suikoden!

You'd be correct, also said traditional 6 party thing reminds me a bit of how Ogre Battles armies are set up. I miss Ogre Battle and Ogre Battle 64 so much T.T

Also hi randomly

OH, it's Jedi

It's been a while, and you seeing you just reminded me of how I put OB64 on hold o:

It has been awhile Soledai!

OB64 is amazing, still one of my all time favorite games :0 finish it :P. My dad and I played the hell out of it, and I'm still not tired of it, I really wish they'd revisit the game style. OB: March of the Black Queen and 64 had so many unit types and such.

Hi Shock

Edited by Jedi

It has been awhile Soledai!

OB64 is amazing, still one of my all time favorite games :0 finish it :P. My dad and I played the hell out of it, and I'm still not tired of it, I really wish they'd revisit the game style. OB: March of the Black Queen and 64 had so many unit types and such.

Still at the Job Corp?

If so, how have things been there?

I will, but at the moment I wouldn't be able to sit down for long, I'm thinking of waiting until I can give it my full attention. Yes, that style was quite unique, I think the closest you can get nowadays is Soul Nomad, and that makes me wonder, did you go for all the endings in March of the Black Queen?

I ironically spoiled one of the OB64 endings from an FE5 hack I played once... I laughed when I found out.

Edited by Soledai

Never heard of Ogre Battle before >o>

Mind explaining it to a young lad like myself?

Well, the SNES and 64 game.

Are like RTS's in a way. You have a battalion with various armies in it. Each composed of 5 slots, (bigger creatures take 2 slots) in battle the fights are automated but you can set each unit to a set attack strategy.

There are various towns to Liberate and Capture, you have alot of alignment stuff, multiple endings. Huge amounts of character classes

If I explained it all in detail I'd be here all day.

Also @Soledai, I'm at job corps still but I'm done with their program. They are paying for me to do college now for 2 years and I haven't done all the endings in Black Queen.

Edited by Jedi

they are sometimes

what concern was it for?

All but one of our zero-hour contract bartenders are female (I'm the only male), and I was concerned about customers being sexist and making them uncomfortable

Are like RTS's in a way. You have a battalion with various armies in it. Each composed of 5 slots, (bigger creatures take 2 slots) in battle the fights are automated but you can set each unit to a set attack strategy.

There are various towns to Liberate and Capture, you have alot of alignment stuff, multiple endings. Huge amounts of character classes

oh my

nice to see you have passion, man

I might as well check it out soon

All but one of our zero-hour contract bartenders are female (I'm the only male), and I was concerned about customers being sexist and making them uncomfortable

i see

well

potentially drunk guys could be a some what

weird and uncomfortable place for female employess

oh my

nice to see you have passion, man

I might as well check it out soon

Haha, SNES is brutal and has different mechanics than 64 too. I'd actually say 64 would be easier to get into then dive into SNES.

Also @Soledai, I'm at job corps still but I'm done with their program. They are paying for me to do college now for 2 years and I haven't done all the endings in Black Queen.

Yep, and if I may add, keeping your alignment the way you want it is pretty tricky.

Oh, I see, that's pretty cool, good luck and all that. I might have another sit down with OB one day, since I don't even remember what ending I got.

Yep, and if I may add, keeping your alignment the way you want it is pretty tricky.

Oh, I see, that's pretty cool, good luck and all that. I might have another sit down with OB one day, since I don't even remember what ending I got.

I may do a playthrough of SNES and 64 in the LP section of the forum if I have the time.

Haha, SNES is brutal and has different mechanics than 64 too. I'd actually say 64 would be easier to get into then dive into SNES.

oh snap

i see then

64 to look into first than then

noted

oh snap

i see then

64 to look into first than then

noted

It's just SNES has a lot to micromanage like the peoples approval so you get a good salary, etc.

Edited by Jedi