Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

"I feel at time I'm the only person who absolutely hates all the mechanics Thracia is constantly praised for."

sorry i almost stopped reading here

I don't think anyone praises dismount tho

also how far have you gotten because when you get like, Tina it starts swinging things in your favor

wow rude

i h8 u because i had to look it up

i got to like

17B and was like

fuck

i hate this game

and stopped

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wow rude

i h8 u because i had to look it up

i got to like

17B and was like

fuck

i hate this game

and stopped

that's what you get for picking the route with Miranda just because you want a loli

did you learn to love warp b/c there is definitely a stretch of the game where it's just like "haha fuck everything I'm the best" until like the Xavier chapter or something

also yeah fuck fog of war I don't think anyone praises that either

did you not buy stamina drinks

liiiike I wouldn't praise thracia for a lot of things I definitely think it's un-fun-fair but it does give you a lot of stuff you can use to deal with stuff

Edited by PKLucas531

that's what you get for picking the route with Miranda just because you want a loli

did you learn to love warp b/c there is definitely a stretch of the game where it's just like "haha fuck everything I'm the best" until like the Xavier chapter or something

also yeah fuck fog of war I don't think anyone praises that either

did you not buy stamina drinks

liiiike I wouldn't praise thracia for a lot of things I definitely think it's un-fun-fair but it does give you a lot of stuff you can use to deal with stuff

i would buy stamina drinks if money existed

i would buy stamina drinks if money existed

sell ur stoof

i had mad money

or arena with leif since he won't get fatigued or w/e

tho I will admit most people wouldn't sell stuff because they expect to get money like every other FE's villages so it's very

weird

Edited by PKLucas531

I think what I really like about Thracia is a lot of the mechanics fit the story, like no you're not gods so capture is kinda like guerrilla warfare or something you take what you can from the enemies

the super oppressed villages aren't gonna have money to throw at you because the empire takes a shit on the

like they're not good mechanics just kinda cool

I think what I really like about Thracia is a lot of the mechanics fit the story, like no you're not gods so capture is kinda like guerrilla warfare or something you take what you can from the enemies

the super oppressed villages aren't gonna have money to throw at you because the empire takes a shit on the

i guess

i like the ideas

i just like

man fuck this execution

sounds good for establishing the atmosphere but the execution leaves something to be desired