• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

somethingsomething you being my dad

i said something

and you disowned me

O:

That's terrible, but I have a vague memory of this

dude he's hornin' in on your girl

your not just gonna let the little whipersnapper do that, right?

:O

No hornin' in

A real american wouldn't let bigger capitalist than them set a foot on the planet

And right then I'm reminded of the irony of my Victoria II playthroughs where the USA ALWAYS turn Commie... sure, it doesn't last long, but still...

A real american wouldn't let bigger capitalist than them set a foot on the planet

nah we'll join forces and wipe the commies like you out

Edited by #RR shinpichu

Yeah. Why, in my CoE playthrough, they ditched Communism for Fascism. Then a Presidential Dictatorship. Then dissolved into the Oregon Country and Alaska (at the time, they only had Alaska, Washington, and Oregon left in the Union).

Yeah. Why, in my CoE playthrough, they ditched Communism for Fascism. Then a Presidential Dictatorship.

Heh. This is funny to me, because I know that in the '30s there was a plot to asassinate FDR and install a fascist dictator because a few people felt that FDR was too much of a commie.

erm I mean what

MURICA

ew gross make it go away

If it's any consolation, the USA got a spiritual successor in the Free States of America. Basically, the mod incorporates an Alternate Civil War event chain where it's actually the northern states who rebel if the US appeases the south too much. It can trigger even if the OTL Civil War happens and the north won, since Confederate Nationalists can still stage an uprising and revive the CSA.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Heh. This is funny to me, because I know that in the '30s there was a plot to asassinate FDR and install a fascist dictator because a few people felt that FDR was too much of a commie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

it's true! no, really!

kamiya's a boss