Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Guys, drafting is hard

Have you started playing the draft? I have. Sometimes it's such a headache.

I can't start until this weekend

When I will try to update FE6

I actually made an effort to continue the MANLY RUN but my computer is under surgery now. I'll try my best, Dusk

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

FE7 drafting is amazing.

Who wants to do a quick draft in it. I need four others.

I DO

I don't even care if I'm in a draft already. I've been wanting to draft FE7 for a long while

Guys, drafting is hard

Have you started playing the draft? I have. Sometimes it's such a headache.

I have

At least you have Oscar, Ike barely survived Chapter 2 on his own. O_O

Edited by shinpichu

I can't start until this weekend

When I will try to update FE6

I actually made an effort to continue the MANLY RUN but my computer is under surgery now. I'll try my best, Dusk

Chapter 7 is killing me. Until chapter 5 I was able to get the same turn counts doofina did, which is quite impressive, since she has played many drafts, and this is my first. I lagged behind one turn in chapter 6.

Now, chapter 7... I don't think I'll be able to beat it in a reasonable turn count.

I have

At least you have Oscar, Ike barely survived Chapter 2 on his own. O_O

How is your turn count looking so far?

Edited by Nobody

Wah I'm the only one who hasn't started yet

I have no idea what I'm going to do earlygame

Believe it or not, it wouldn't be different from what I've faced so far.

Prologue - always 4 turns anyway

Chapter 1 - You can 3 turns it with only ike and titania.

Chapter 2 - You might have trouble beating it in 4 turns like I did with only ike and titania, so I guess it'd take longer

Chapter 3 - I beat it in two turn with only Ike and Titania, but I missed the elixir.

Chapter 4 - You can beat it in two turns with only Ike and Titania like I did, but Ike has to be lucky with dodges.

Chapter 5 - defend chapter. I guess it can be a pain to hold the chokepoints with only Ike and titania, but your turn count won't be different...

Chapter 6 - You can beat it in 6 turns like I did, since the only thing Oscar did was kill some enemies in the north, while Titania and Ike rushed to the boss. You can beat it in 5 turns, I guess, with Ike being ULTRA lucky with his avoids, but I gave up on that after 5 tries or so.

Edited by Nobody

Believe it or not, it wouldn't be different from what I've faced so far.

Prologue - always 4 turns anyway

Chapter 1 - You can 3 turns it with only ike and titania.

Chapter 2 - You might have trouble beating it in 4 turns like I did with only ike and titania, so I guess it'd take longer

Chapter 3 - I beat it in two turn with only Ike and Titania, but I missed the elixir.

Chapter 4 - You can beat it in two turns with only Ike and Titania like I did, but Ike has to be lucky with dodges.

Chapter 5 - defend chapter. I guess it can be a pain to hold the chokepoints with only Ike and titania, but your turn count won't be different...

Chapter 6 - You can beat it in 6 turns like I did, since the only thing Oscar did was kill some enemies in the north, while Titania and Ike rushed to the boss. You can beat it in 5 turns, I guess, with Ike being ULTRA lucky with his avoids, but I gave up on that after 5 tries or so.

Chapter seven is where I'm fucked because Mia

It doesn't end the chapter.

Welp. Ignore me, then

Didn't I say I made an honest effort to and my computer is under surgery?

I don't think you did. And if you did, then I forgot

Heh I am glad I decided to back out of the draft in the end. The fact that it was hard mode made me nervous since I am terrible at FE. Also I would not want to get into a situation like the one duck is in right now.

Heh I am glad I decided to back out of the draft in the end. The fact that it was hard mode made me nervous since I am terrible at FE. Also I would not want to get into a situation like the one duck is in right now.

You get nervous at pretty trivial stuff, don't you? >_>

Tip for chapter 3: Try rushing with titania to the boss, and don't forget to kill the enemy with the droppable hand axe, since it's essential for beating the chapter in 3 turns (He'll go attack marcia as soon as she appears).