• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wait, the actual RS was in Brazil but Uruguay was called RS?

That's weird

btw what game is that? It sounds interest

Yes. And the thing is, since RGdS has Platineans as an accepted culture, that meant the Uruguayans proper never had a reason to rebel.

Victoria II. I'm playing a mod though, not the base game. Base game doesn't have the Cisplatine (because it starts in 1836) nor Farrapos (it just doesn't) stuff.

Wait... there are hidden items in this chapter? O:

Ye

they're in the slightly lighter patches of grass. When I played they were like desert items(i.e, everyone but thieves had a random chance to find them), but I think Arch said he was going to change that?

They're shoutouts to other FE games.

There's a crusader scroll, one of the Star Shards, and even the Ragnell (tho nobody is supposed to be able to use it, IIRC.)

You get an achievement for finding all of them.

Also, the "certain item" is not hidden like those other ones.

I watched that episode. I was pretty BAMF helping Crizzie flank the shit out of those greys. Your play style is definitely different than mine, but that could be because I've never played with Meld, period.

Yeah, you sure were. Too bad RNG hated me that mission with you getting hit in full cover >>;

and yes, Meld really forces you to be aggressive if you want to earn the high end gear, and in Long War, Meld is that much more valuable.

Yeah, you sure were. Too bad RNG hated me that mission with you getting hit in full cover >>;

and yes, Meld really forces you to be aggressive if you want to earn the high end gear, and in Long War, Meld is that much more valuable.

At least it didn't crit, being alive and out for a month is better than taking a dirt nap.

lol

i remember fzx was hard when i was a little kid but now i feel like the game loses a lot of potential difficulty because the tracks don't get very complex

Not to mention the computers are a bunch of rubberbanding jerks who slow down at certain points.

Ye

they're in the slightly lighter patches of grass. When I played they were like desert items(i.e, everyone but thieves had a random chance to find them), but I think Arch said he was going to change that?

They're shoutouts to other FE games.

There's a crusader scroll, one of the Star Shards, and even the Ragnell (tho nobody is supposed to be able to use it, IIRC.)

You get an achievement for finding all of them.

Also, the "certain item" is not hidden like those other ones.

If Arch said that was to be changed, I can say that it isn't currently. I didn't find a single one.

And it might be my imagination, but I find Hawkeye in this chapter wholly unusable.

Pretty much all you need is Pent and Louise. And Erk as insurance.

Edited by Soledai

i don't notice the rubberbanding much because every time you come in 1st place you start in last place for the next race

but usually when it happens it's octoman :v

Sometimes when you boost and there are two dudes ahead of you, you don't pass them. They aren't even boosting.

Well, octopi do have suction cups on their tenticles.

[2/22/15 12:36:05 AM] John Little: Oh, yeah, Honoka. Just scrEAM OUT YOUR WINDOW AT NIGHT TIME, IT'S NOT LIKE PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP OR ANYTHING
[2/22/15 12:36:17 AM] NOISE: hahahaha yeah Honoka is something else

Sometimes when you boost and there are two dudes ahead of you, you don't pass them. They aren't even boosting.

Well, octopi do have suction cups on their tenticles.

yeah but it's okay, we can cheat too.

not only can we knock out other racers, but if you're in a level where you can find a way to jump for long enough, you're basically OP. so....pretty much any level where there's a slope going down and no walls around it :v

like the beginning of rainbow road and....in the beginning of space plant kinda, but since there are walls you have to boost a lot before you get there. easy 1st place! i love it

Edited by xXHoshiHeartsXx

Haha, gelukkig zal je het nooit moeten. Wij daarentegen moeten AN leren en nog eens Frans erboven op. Sommige klassen ook Duits. :P

Mijn moeder komt uit Brabant... Telt dat?

En slaapwel xP

I'd love to see Elio Di Rupo try

Ik hoop dat je Standaardnederlands leert, want Algemeen Nederlands is een verouderde spelling. :P

In Nederland is het afhankelijk van welk niveau je doet of een vreemde taal verplicht is (naast Engels, want dat is op de meeste niveaus sowieso verplicht).

Op vwo (het meest theoretisch-wetenschappelijke niveau) is een moderne vreemde taal (voor atheneum) of klassieke taal (voor gymnasium) verplicht.

Ik geef je een half punt erbij, je bent geslaagd. :)

Dankjewel.

Worse accent than Mark Rutte speaking English?

Edited by #RR Hattusili I