Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

You'll find that it's easier to mingle amongst the HHH dwellers if you don't do that.

Despite the thread's... understandably questionable atmosphere, SOME of the inhabitants don't act as befits the atmosphere.

Edited by Soledai

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

You'll find that it's easier to mingle amongst the HHH dwellers if you don't do that.

Despite the thread's... understandably questionable atmosphere, SOME of the inhabitants don't act as beftis the atmosphere.

^ this mostly

unless your posts of nonsense are on the level of anon

but anon is anon

no one else can be like him

Well, at least I can rest easy tonight knowing that I finished writing out my Persona verse MJ song fic piece. when I should have been focusing on my main writing work or ordering cosplay supplies.

Oh yeah, I had read about that.

Finally, I can help the FSA in the Civil War... and the western states are falling so quickly since the US has all it's army in the northeast, heh...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

... well, they wised up, send most of their forces west, broke my front-lines... and had to White Peace them. And the FSA fell a few days later. So much for freedom...

Well, this is interesting. So the FSA loosing the war means other than being re-annexed, slavery is now allowed in the north, and Dixies become the country's primary culture. What sort of time line this is becoming...