Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Man, I got into a colonial race with France over Mauritania... thought I wouldn't make it, but I did. That leaves central Africa just for myself, haha... if it wasn't for the fact France has Algeria and Austria decided to go for Ethiopia for some reason. Hmm...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Mexico. I'm bias, I know, but it's also challenging, due to Manifest Destiny. Except this playthrough the US has only bothered me once, and has done nothing afterwards. Not like other playthroughs were it fights me every 6-7 years (basically, every time the truce between us ends). At first it's only doable if allied with the UK, I tell ya. Except because I'm playing a mod, I have to wait until 1900 to get rid of Manifest Destiny due to changed stuff (and it's not even possible in base game). Well, just 18 years more, not like the US has done anything about it...

Good morning, all.

How are you on this fine Sunday?

And that reminds me it's already past midnight over here. Man, I need to head to bed already... I'll do that now...

tbh I actually have a really hard time telling strategy from screenshots unless they're very straightforward games like FE or s/t

I RECOGNIZE THAT FUCKER AS BEING AN ETHERIAL THO

It's more straightforward than OpenCOM from what I see.

And who's an Etherial?

It's more straightforward than OpenCOM from what I see.

And who's an Etherial?

the fucker in the hood

also no it's still harder to tell what's going on b/c openxcom has clear-cut walls and shit