Loneliness sucks yo. (Official Emo thread?)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is such a thing as thinking too much.

There is, actually. But that is, bad thinking. If you're constantly thinking about good things...then yeah, there's not "too much thinking", in that.

I've never suffered "loneliness". I actually love it. I feel so free and great to be able to be alone with myself and be able to let my thoughts and ideas run freely while I do productive things, such as "chores" (it's sort of fun, when I'm by myself), cooking and many other hobbies.

A friend told me that the people who are able to enjoy being alone while not loathing company are the best mentally developed.

I don't think there is such a thing as thinking too much.

jesus christ, yes there is. when you second-guess people's motives instead of just taking things at face value, that is just a portal to a fucking world of anxious social pain and paranoia and it is not a fucking good thing not even getting into wondering if the world is real as perceived et fucking cetera read some fucking descartes

anyway being alone isn't necessarily bad, but if you're feeling lonely then it is by definition beyond something you can cope with. and yes, that is a shitty feeling.

Edited by Parrhesia