is morgan canonically expected to have a "special class parent"

Elieson

Artwork demonstrates Morgan in the Tactician attire, no matter who the parent is. That implies that the canon Morgan parent would be one of Chrom, Lucina, Olivia or Walhart.

Is that a stretch to consider?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ELIE... Nuuuuu... NOT THAT WORD... NOOO...

It doesn't really throw a wrench into anything considering gameplay is completely separate from who they are storywise.

Just look at the Future of Despair DLC. While I think reclassing is never considered in story... they're neither of the Marks/Marcs/Morgans are in their respective tactician/grandmaster classes.

F!Morgan's artwork is impossible in game.

She's a tactician with black hair and Goetia.

...Tacticians require Shadowgift to use Goetia. This requires Aversa as her parent.

...Thing is, Aversa gives white hair last I checked.

It's about as a stretch from one of the members here saying that since Future of Despair/Future Past Marc/Morgan had Dragonmaster/Wyvern Lord class... that Serge/Cherche was canon for MU.

...yeah, Elie.

Edited by shadowofchaos

I agree with Brightbow. The Morgans are in the Tactician outfit in their artwork to match the only parent they ARE permanently linked to. And I think the reason Morgan starts out in the base class of the non-Avatar parent barring those mentioned in the OP is to show that Morgan still loved his/her non-Avatar parent before losing his/her memories. After all, a lot of his/her focus is on the Avatar, with little attention going to the non-Avatar parent outside of supports.

I would think that if both genders are canon, they're siblings or something. :P

Why did the Avatar name both his kids Morgan/Mark then? I mean:

Robin: Hey Morgan!

Both Morgans: Yes Father/Mother?

Robin: Just girl Morgan.

Boy!Morgan: You know, if you were thinking when you named us, you would have given us different names. Then we wouldn't have to answer when you want to call the other one.

Robin: Yeah, not one of my smartest days...

Same here. In my headcanon they are at least.

But I wouldn't mind MaMU x FeMU either; imagine what completely OP and broken children you'd get??? :0

But I wouldn't mind MaMU x FeMU either; imagine what completely OP and broken children you'd get??? :0

+9 mods out the wazoo is what you would get.

4th gen Morgan............

+5-15 mods o.o

EDIT: Oh, and I meant both genders of Avatar would be siblings, not the Morgans.

Or we could go with what Fire Emblem has always taught us.

Both.

"Incest gives you godlike skills and stats".

Edited by shadowofchaos

Both Morgans have black hair in their official portrait, and yet the default avatar has white hair. So if we go the maMU/feMU route (which I don't protest to), I guess white hair+white hair = black hair!

In all seriousness, I don't think Morgan is canonically expected to have a parent other than the avatar.

Or we could go with what Fire Emblem has always taught us.

Both.

"Incest gives you godlike skills and stats".

OldMan_zps209f3785.png

"However, if the blood of immediate family members crosses, the blood becomes enriched, and their progeny'll reap the full power of their god... But that practice is strictly forbidden, and for obvious reasons!"

Wise words...

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Are you suggesting Robin reproduced asexually?

As hilarious as it is to imagine the avatar reproducing asexually (lolBal XD), what I meant to say is that the only canon parent Morgan has is the avatar, and whoever his or her other parent is doesn't have enough support to call any of them canon.