Anyone ever have the same name as an FE character?

Henraye

BITCH I HAVE A WHOLE ARCHANEA CLASS.

Shame Castor & Warren suck doe.

You're dead to me.

No actual name characters, but I'm pretty sure the words 'just' and 'in' have been used one after another in some conversation, so that counts right?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite annoyingly, I share my name with a fat bishop from FE9/10. Also, I happen to known a Jorge (with a J, no less) who is also a master archer, which amuses me.

With three characters, apparently. I knew I shared a name with at least one character, but I found out today that there are two other characters who share the same name.

My name is pretty common IRL, so it's not that surprising.

Edited by shinpichu

xavier.png

WHOO HOO! :D

Sorry for my ignorance, I have not played Thracia 776 yet so I was unaware of Xavier's existense :P

Him being an awesome character just makes this that much better.

Edited by Dksoulstice

No shared birthday, and no shared name surprisingly. Same goes for my brother, parents and grand parents on both sides of the family. In fact, I don't think any of them share birthdays with FE characters.

Surprisingly again I don't think any of my cousins have those either, nor my uncles and aunts to my knowledge. So yeah, wow, isn't that impressive?

• 2 months later...

Wouldn't be surprised if Beau or Beauregaurd ever comes up in future installments considering its a pretty medievilish name but so far? Nope no name or birthday shares for me. Personality wise I'm a hybrid of Rhys and Sthal.

My name is shared with one of the FE4 subs. Not gonna say which, though, unless someone guesses it. Really squeamish about privacy.