Anyone ever have the same name as an FE character?

Henraye

So when I first got awakening before I played it I was looking through a recruitment list online and I saw a dark Mage named Henry, which was my name. I thought it was funny and weird because Henry was so much like me. He had my name, first of all, and was a dark Mage, my favorite class. We both like gore and bloody deaths (I like gore and bloody deaths in video games and movies, not real life), we both smile a lot, and like animals. It started to creep me out, I thought Nintendo was spying on me or something, and the fact that Morgan is the name of my sister didn't help. I decided to name my avatar Zant after a boss in Zelda because I didn't want to have my avatar and Henry to have the same name. Have you ever had an FE character named after you or a character that a very similar personality to you?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I share my name with Kieran, the axe user from the Tellius games. Never played them though, so I can't speak much about his personality. He's a bit random though, apparently. Random and loud

Bastian... Of course, because he was renamed "Juri" in the european version, I didn´t know until after I finished PoR and read about him online.

Dammit, hadn´t he been renamed, I would have said "f*** my bias against prepromotes, this is my new favourite character."

Also, my brother is named Daniel (one of the Merchants in the Tellius games)

I don't share my name with any characters, but two in Awakening come close. Kjelle and Kellam. :P (my name is Kelly)

I have family members who share theirs with some though. Amy (cousin), Amelia (cousin), George (Jorge) (an uncle and a cousin), Daniel (brother), and I think that's it.

However, I DO share my birthday with Morgan. lol

Vincent. fml

You're not alone, the only Paul in FE is one of the bandit brothers (though that Paulus guy from FE5 comes close).

Bastian... Of course, because he was renamed "Juri" in the european version, I didn´t know until after I finished PoR and read about him online.

I take it you mean the "German version" rather than the "European version", right?

Anyway, my name has not appeared in any Fire Emblem game, as of Awakening.

I share my name with Kieran, the axe user from the Tellius games. Never played them though, so I can't speak much about his personality. He's a bit random though, apparently. Random and loud

Nice! I love the name Kieran.

Closest thing that has come to someone sharing my name is Jamke and thats really pushing it. So no.

My sisters name is Lucia, and my mothers name is Mie.

Sadly, no one shares my own name, even though Celica comes close-ish, being derived from roughly the same latin word.