Posting thread.

Ein

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Female swords only? Fine!

I will be using all female classes that can use sword, however if their promote form has swords and the base does not, I will use them until promotion and change to sword.\

Installing Xsplit to stream it. I'm not particularly fond of screening since I have little to no talent in snapshotting some fight perfectly.

Edited by Fateborn

Female swords only? Fine!

I will be using all female classes that can use sword, however if their promote form has swords and the base does not, I will use them until promotion and change to sword.\

Installing Xsplit to stream it. I'm not particularly fond of screening since I have little to no talent in snapshotting some fight perfectly.

You should also use Dieck/MAN OF STEEL just for me

Fun fact, I almost killed Dieck off in my hack fanfiction, but opted for Alan instead.

Poor Alan. If I was Roy, I would have chopped off Idoun's head without a second thought except to how much more painful I would wish to make it. I have quite the sadistic streak.

Poor Alan. If I was Roy, I would have chopped off Idoun's head without a second thought except to how much more painful I would wish to make it. I have quite the sadistic streak.

Nah, Alan did his job, and Roy knows that, he's not going to kill Idoun because Alan was protecting someone else. And Roy knows Idoun isn't Idoun. Just as I explained in my fanfiction.

Now this will become ruined too, huh. I don't want to have to report this too.

Well then. Better withdraw myself now. Tried to give another chance, but eh.

Edited by Agnés