Guess what!

Vicious Sal

is it free?

Of course.

The application itself is free.

But to use the Bank services, you'll have to pay a $5 annual fee.

If you just want to transfer a few 'mons like me, though, the 30-day free trial should be more than enough.

You can still get the Celebi that way, too.

So many boxes to transfer... first world problems.

Even though it is a bit annoying to put all Pokemon in box 1 prior to transferring to bank each time. Then switching games emptying the transfer box, then switching games again etc.

So is it working properly? And does anyone know if nintendo implemented more checks against hacked mons, or illegal movesets? I'm still baffled at some of the obviously hacked things I got on Wonder Trade...

From what I gathered:

- Hacked Event pokemon are untransferable. This only goes as far as things like say..... "Arceus from HoO" and "In Game Events Shaymin" AKA stuff that is unreleased. OTOH things like Wild Action Replay Arceus passes

- Natures are not checked, so Timid Eruption Heatran can pass

Hmm, I suppose it can't be helped. I'd rather have it out sooner anyways if that's what it takes; I don't mind fighting a hacked mon as long as it doesn't have blatantly illegal things like Levitating Heatrans and such.

First bravely default. Now this. I hate nintendo of america. Why must they do this to me?

Inb4 Europeans and Australians and telling me that they still have it worse.

Edited by Smogon'sWashingMachine

First bravely default. Now this. I hate nintendo of america. Why must they do this to me?

Inb4 Europeans and Australians and telling me that they still have it worse.

They had RF4 cancelled, Awakening a few months later, and no news of SMTIV.

I transferred my team and got my very own Celebi now. I guess a mild nature is pretty good compared to some others you can get.

I'm assuming you can reset for natures.

IVs I could care less about, because I am not resetting for that and a perfect nature.

They had RF4 cancelled, Awakening a few months later, and no news of SMTIV.

I'm playing SMT IV right now and loving, but still, I WANT MY FUCKING POKEBANK ALREADY GOD DAMN IT. FIRE REGGIE FIRE IWATA! BURN NINTENDO OF AMERICA!!

Edited by Smogon'sWashingMachine

You can't reset for it, it just appears in your bank (that's what I've heard at least)

Nooooooooo!

Not that I'll be using it competitively, so eh.

I'm playing SMT IV right now and loving, but still, I WANT MY FUCKING POKEBANK ALREADY GOD DAMN IT. FIRE REGGIE FIRE IWATA! BURN NINTENDO OF AMERICA!!

Count your blessings.

We'll get it soon enough.

"In Game Events Shaymin"

really? that's odd - in Australia at least, the Platinum Shaymin event distributed Oak's Letter, so that was definitely an in-game event Shaymin

obviously i can see that DP Shaymin wouldn't be legit and they can tell the difference between origianl game of capture, but still, suddenly i'm legitimately concerned about Platinum Shaymin being caught in this blanket ban; i'll have to check with mine, assuming it's not the one i already sent over

Edited by bookofholsety