I need some FE4 advice.

Gaggle of Geese

Alright, I haven't played this in a while, but I need some advice.

I'm at the beginning of chapter 3. I've finished my arena leveling. I plan to get Levin the Pursuit Ring, since I'm trying Levin!Arthur, and I'd like to get Sylvia the Knight and Leg rings.

At present, Levin has 16900 Gold, Sylvia has 27000 Gold. and Dew has 31560 Gold that he could give to either one of them.

My question is, who do I give it to? To Levin, so he can buy the Pursuit Ring, or to Sylvia, to buy the Knight Ring?

Giving it to Sylvia would waste a bit of it, but she will have a harder time earning it later on. Giving it to Levin would help him finish the arena, but he could always save up the money later.

Thoughts? (And please, for the love of all that is holy, do NOT turn this into a Sety vs. Arthur thread.)

Edited by Helswath

I'd give it to Sylvia because like you said, Levin will have no trouble getting it later. Provided you don't go crazy with using Holsety that is.

What do you mean by giving it to Sylvia would waste some of it? Anyway, I would suggest give it to Sylvia. If he gets a lot of levels, Levin might be able to finish off the arena without it at the end of chapter 3, and you might possibly have raised enough money for it by then anyway.

If you choose to give Sylvia a lover you could wait to give her the ring till then(assuming her lover has the cash). Once Levin promotes I think he gains pursuit(I could be wrong) so you could just wait till then?

Anyways I'm rambling. Give Sylvia the knight ring because Levin can get money easier imo.