Roguelike Emblem (character submissions supertopic)

Klokinator

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, part of the storyline in my game is that ARch is telling a story to a group of kids and the game itself is the story. I was going to make kids at some point, so do you mind if I use this guy as one of those kids?

Oh, yeah, that's a good idea. I'm glad that he found an utility in your hack! :D

I made a submission back at TEB forums, but I may as well re-post it here.

Name: Ciraxis
Class: General/Great knight are the most appropriate, but it's up to you.
Description: <Insert plot relevence, if any, here.> While his armor looks imposing, it is merely paper mâché
9lPq1bX.png

I made a submission back at TEB forums, but I may as well re-post it here.

Name: Ciraxis
Class: General/Great knight are the most appropriate, but it's up to you.
Description: <Insert plot relevence, if any, here.> While his armor looks imposing, it is merely paper mâché
9lPq1bX.png

Did you make a bigger version of this previously? FEXNA can fit bigger portraits.

(If you didn't make/have a bigger version then lol nvm, maybe I was thinking of something else)

EDIT: I just noticed his pauldrons are dragon heads :0

Edited by L95

Did you make a bigger version of this previously? FEXNA can fit bigger portraits.

(If you didn't make/have a bigger version then lol nvm, maybe I was thinking of something else)

EDIT: :0 I just noticed his pauldrons are dragon heads :0

This is the larger version, but I don't like how scrunched I had to make it in order to appease the wretched hackbox. Since this project is in FEXNA, I'd like to fix it if Klok does decide to add my character.

Well if you're so offended, maybe you shouldn't have submitted it?

I was offended? Do you even know what that MEANS? *shot*

i didn't know those two projects were related lol

also Dazer =/= Blazer and Danved =/= Devdan huehuehue

I was disappointed for about 10 seconds

disappointed. 10 seconds. it's just not my kinda joke. obv my sense of humor is terrible. nothing personal. wish you luck! :)

Make it bigger if want. Not too massive though, since I'm not using halfbodies for this project, but don't worry about the hackbox.

6TSXr.png

If it fits anywhere inside the REd box at the top of this, it's a good size. (I wanna make him a villain anyway since I'm sorely lacking enemies and his size is pretty bad-guy like :D.)

In case anyone's wondering though, that's not the size limit of fexna (It doesn't have one) but that's the size limit I'm imposing for this project of mine.)

Edited by Klok

My first successful splice

BeautyQueen_zpse8bab562.png

Might as well give it a psycho half-brosis with terrible colors:

9KHQlc0.png

I'm a weird person sometimes...

Edited by PixelmanFE

I do require frames for mugs. Just a btw.

6TWav.png

Here's the mug with fixed colors. Please add frames.

The bad colors were supposed to be a joke

Frames? I'll make them when I have the time.

Well, unlike MoH I'm actually requiring a little quality standards for this game. I'm putting a ton of effort into it and I'd prefer not using really crappy mugs unless they're literally so bad they're hilarious, ie: Herman and Grifter.

Oh, okay. I didn't really know xP

I guess I should follow this.

The randomization system is working flawlessly. Here is a sneak peek at some of the options a player might get on their first playthrough!

[spoiler=Spoilers!]

6TZtf.png

6TZyu.png

6TZAE.png

6TZD6.png

And that's just the axes! The units you start with are also randomized, events ingame are randomish, and really this will be an infinite replayability game the likes of which has never been seen before!