Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

Nobody

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was very okay with using democracy to get through the maze (because we went over 24 hours with absolutely nothing even remotely interesting happening), but it really ought to be totally disabled again. The problem with the game is really the lag, which makes it so even well-intentioned players can't control Red properly. While occassionally amusing, this lag is NOT part of the game's design, so I'm all for circumventing it. Slowing things down to a vote partially fixes that problem, but it ruins most of the fun stuff that people go to the stream for in the first place, which is the result of thousands of people fighting for control of Red. I wish democracy would only be an option in maze-like structures requiring extremely high precision, and only after ~24 hours of struggle.

Thankfully, people seem to have caught on. Democracy gets disabled pretty fast outside of the maze.

...ANd now they pray the False Profect Lift Key...

You know what ? Bird Jesus is inneffective against Ghosts....

Fight against a CHANNELER... Dig Rat was the one who saved us, while Bird Jesus was powerless....

May the Helix Pray for our soul !

Or we're all doomed.