Rate My Units!

derekai

Hello community, I just made this thread to show off my proud-of units and I actually need help with what to do to some COMPLETELY WRONG units (Yeah everyone makes wrong decisions sometimes....)

So, let's begin.

Here are my ace units! (So far... Most children are still in progress)

P.S. I LOVE LIFETAKER VENGEANCE PAVISE THARJA (And I regret not marrying her)

ibx5bvu0Us1QdW.png

I really like the dancer class, and I really like this girl's shy personality and how she looks.

Olivia's got very poor caps but I don't want to give up on her...

I gave her forged killing edges and a brave sword (Don't mind the names I like naming stuff like Owain)

Hoping that she can actually do something except dancing or else her Galeforce (meant for Lucina) would be wasted.

ibf5PUvCfgptyT.png

This is Libra!Owain and his skills.... He is so wrong and I have no idea which 5 skills to put on.

(Battlemonk's Renewel, Vantage, Galeforce, Astra, Swordfaire, Lethality, Evade +10 in case you don't regonize the symbols)

FYI he's quite high levelled now, hard to level up further, now a Swordmaster.

ioFKUBxTtZu5B.png

This is Henry which I totally .... wasted.

Now a VERY HARD TO LEVEL dark knight (I have no idea why he is so hard to level.)

(Tomebreaker Vengeance Lethality and those two dark mage skills)

Father of Noire whom I haven't recruited yet, Anything to do to him so I don't completely waste Noire?

Oh and Tharja's stats and skills are posted above.

ihoYJXVUQrFcn.png

I made another thread about this Cordelia!Morgan, I was shocked to know that rallybots are only useful with 5 rallies,

Too lazy to take them, I went ahead and maxed her out. She's now a Grandmaster.

(Counter, Galeforce, Bond, those two rallies from Grandmaster and Bride)

i8nmg9YdQ1Zm4.png

I'm waiting for comments and suggestions. Open for discussion!

Edited by derekai

For Owain I would put on Lethality, Astra, Vantage, Galeforce, and Swordfaire.

I think the best thing you can do for Noire is give her Lethality from Henry and Lifetaker from Tharja. If you are serious about using Noire I would probably use all the stat boosters you have on Tharja / Henry.

Thanks guys for your comments!

Libra!Owain should be a Vengeance/Vantage/Tomefaire/Galeforce/Agressor Sorcerer tbh, given his -1 in STR and +4 in Mag. You guys are overrating Lethality.

I agree that would make a very strong unit. But Mystletainn is a MUST on Owain! (I like his dialogues lol)

If I tend to keep using swords, any good ideas? May be dreadfighter? I don't have the DLC but I can get it. I'm planning to buy more DLCs anyway. Or simply use that thunder sword as a secondary weapon (Sorry can't find the sword's english name) ?

For Owain I would put on Lethality, Astra, Vantage, Galeforce, and Swordfaire.

I think the best thing you can do for Noire is give her Lethality from Henry and Lifetaker from Tharja. If you are serious about using Noire I would probably use all the stat boosters you have on Tharja / Henry.

I will certainly get Noire on the battlefield but she won't be my main damage source, maybe just pairing up with someone or just finish off low enemies...

I will give boosters to Tharja though, as I said I really love her, not to mention that somehow benefits Noire's stats

Edited by derekai

Why Henry x Tharja?

Benefits

1) Henry can pass down Axefaire to boost Noire's General class's output.

2) Good mods in general.

Problems

1) Noire gets good MEG mod but doesn't have Tomefaire.

2) Henry's Dark Mage class has been wasted.

3) No Armsthrift / Vantage for making a Dark Tome EP tank.

4) No Galeforce.

Edited by MelonGx

Thanks guys for your comments!

I agree that would make a very strong unit. But Mystletainn is a MUST on Owain! (I like his dialogues lol)

If I tend to keep using swords, any good ideas? May be dreadfighter? I don't have the DLC but I can get it. I'm planning to buy more DLCs anyway. Or simply use that thunder sword as a secondary weapon (Sorry can't find the sword's english name) ?

I will certainly get Noire on the battlefield but she won't be my main damage source, maybe just pairing up with someone or just finish off low enemies...

I will give boosters to Tharja though, as I said I really love her, not to mention that somehow benefits Noire's stats

The sword you're thinking about is the Levin Sword.

This is Henry which I totally .... wasted.

Now a VERY HARD TO LEVEL dark knight (I have no idea why he is so hard to level.)

(Tomebreaker Vengeance Lethality and those two dark mage skills)

You don't say what mode you're playing on (they affect exp gain), but Henry with a capped IL shouldn't gain exp any slower than your other units, and judging by the amount of skills from different classes you have, most of your characters are probably capped. For a short version of the explanation, whenever you reclass, half of your level (promoted units count as Lv.+20) is added to an Internal Level, which is added to your displayed level to calculate exp gain. In Normal, the IL caps at 20, in Hard it caps at 30 and in Lunatic it caps at 50.

Don't forget that you can take screenshots using Miiverse and link them here to have higher quality images.

A note about Rally: while it really is optimal to have two dedicated Rallybots, namely on the harder DLC maps, it can sometimes be helpful, usually maingame on higher difficulties, to have some spare Rallies sitting around on your stronger units before you get anything better to put there- they're nice for training your weaker units. Your units look strong enough that you shouldn't need that, though, but it's up to you.

A note about Tharja: she doesn't get Galeforce. While Avatar x Tharja would then give Noire Pegasus and thus Galeforce, their parents would either only be able to move once per turn, obsoleting them compared to lots of other units, or would have to split up and lose the S support bonus, which is a bad thing to lose.

You don't say what mode you're playing on (they affect exp gain),

No they don't.

EXP gains are the same in every mode (I'll see about posting more proofy things but all you need to do is boot up the prologue so)

Edit: LM boss kills are worth less (like 1 exp) for every attack.

Edited by dragonfang13

The actual mode may not factor into the exp formula, but it does change IL caps, which affect exp gain after a while. Putting a unit through all classes will take more kills on LM than NM, which is what I intended to say.

The actual mode may not factor into the exp formula, but it does change IL caps, which affect exp gain after a while. Putting a unit through all classes will take more kills on LM than NM, which is what I intended to say.

Thanks for the information, I'm on Lunatic Casual now

When I recruit Henry I made him a sorcerer right away, levelled to 15 and switched to Assassin, back to the Dark Knight he is now at lv10.

I did much more levels when building my Olivia and Tharja and other units, but really, Henry is gaining SO LITTLE exp and I have no idea why.

Libra!Owain should be a Vengeance/Vantage/Tomefaire/Galeforce/Agressor Sorcerer tbh, given his -1 in STR and +4 in Mag. You guys are overrating Lethality.

I disagree, but I understand where you are coming from. I also learned that Astra and Lethiality can't activate at the same time, so no increased Lethiality chances with Astra. :(

So yeah, probably get rid Lethiality.

Thanks for the information, I'm on Lunatic Casual now

When I recruit Henry I made him a sorcerer right away, levelled to 15 and switched to Assassin, back to the Dark Knight he is now at lv10.

I did much more levels when building my Olivia and Tharja and other units, but really, Henry is gaining SO LITTLE exp and I have no idea why.

Henry's effective level, assuming all your reclasses were at Lv.15, is 64. Olivia is only 60. Tharja looks like Lv.59.