pirates or ninjas?

Liz

Pirates carelessly intercept cargo over the seas and drink loads of alcohol. Ninjas intensely train every day and make huge changes in history. Like, assassinating feudal lords and other important people. Which means vampires are obviously the true answer.

Pirates carelessly intercept cargo over the seas and drink loads of alcohol. Ninjas intensely train every day and make huge changes in history. Like, assassinating feudal lords and other important people. Which means vampires are obviously the true answer.

lol, this!

Vampires are awesome!!!

Spain did not know bout my Francis Drake

Naruto is not a ninja.

Luffy is not a pirate.

Now that we have that out of the way, Ninjis.

Dammit Hika. Stole what I was gonna say. :/

Also, pirates. Ninja's are awesome, but I was a pirate before I was a ninja. Captain Songbeard ftw.

Being a member of the Sorrow's Falter...I would say Pirate, but I was a Naruto fan before I joined the Falter. So, I'm gonna have to say Ninjas. One Piece kinda ruined the whole pirate image for me.....<.<

Edited by Princess Kilvas

I'm gonna have to say Ninjas. One Piece kinda ruined the whole pirate image.....<.<

I'm going with neither

This is why I'm not voiting Pirate

And Naruto is the reason why I'm not voting Ninja

Only because the main character shouldn't be in orange, that's not a ninja it's a fuckin retard.