pirates or ninjas?

Liz

I'm going with neither

This is why I'm not voiting Pirate

And Naruto is the reason why I'm not voting Ninja

Only because the main character shouldn't be in orange, that's not a ninja it's a fuckin retard.

Personally, I think Naruto is more of a Ninja than Luffy is a Pirate......but I admit Naruto isn't very "Ninja-like".

pirates because one piece is awesome but ninjas are cool too

I don't One Piece is pirates.....They don't pillage, They don't drink....Therefore they are not Pirates. IMO

Personally, I think Naruto is more of a Ninja than Luffy is a Pirate......but I admit Naruto isn't very "Ninja-like".

I don't One Piece is pirates.....They don't pillage, They don't drink....Therefore they are not Pirates. IMO

Last line

come on ninja's man

Naruto isn't very ninja-like. BUT someone like Kakashi is.

In One Piece. None of them are really pirates.

yea lol im in a stealthy ninja in a bright orange jumpsuit lol

Edited by Doom103

Naruto isn't very ninja-like. BUT someone like Kakashi is.

In One Piece. None of them are really pirates.

if you watched the series and read it you would know that they are pirates they do steal, there drinks that look like juice is actually beer because no one puts orange juice in a keg and not all the pirates pillage villages just look at POTC(the pirate movie)

I vote rambo because he is both. there is a scene where he goes wrecking everything. there is also a sceen when he sneaks around killing the enemy one at a time.

I agree

Yes, and I ask you the same question about the person I named:

Have you seen what Bruce Lee has done?

not much but yes

Rambo has smuggled FIM-92 stinger missles into afiganistan, hijacked 2 helicopters, saved people from 2 prision camps won a stick fighting match in a bankok warehouse, shoots down 2 helicopters one with a bow, takes on a russian batailian with his friend and some 500 towlheads on horses, rams a tank into a helicopter, escape from a prison camp in nam twice, and have the best line ever said about him. In the first 3 haven't seen 4 yet.

Pirates for me, savvy? Oh, and since when did this become a Naruto vs. One Piece debate?

This is Pirates vs. Ninjas, not retard in an orange suit vs. retard with stretchy limbs.

Because I stated how Luffy isn't a pirate and Naruto isn't a ninja.

Actually, in both shows, the only characters who could really be called pirates/ninjas are supporting characters and villains. No one in the main team is really a ninja. Except maybe Kakashi. But other than him...

They drink. More than you think.Hell, in one volume, 4 people get into a huge drinking contest.