and one more thing before I go to sleep

Freohr Datia

AdventureQuest, land of FULL SERVER, 15685 PEOPLE PLAYING, WAIT TILL A SPOT OPENS, OR JOIN THE NO WAITING, GUARDIAN SERVER. 19.99 FOR REGULAR GUARDIAN, FOR NEW GAME CONTENT, OR UPGRADE TO A Z-GUARDIAN FOR EVEN MORE BOOSTS, ONLY 5 DOLLARS MORE.

Edited by Piemanmj

I'm more annoyed by that 'Power to the parents' ad. I mean. It's not so much the message that's annoying, but the fact that they're putting the ad up on a site based on a video game. Do the people see the mis-steps in logic there?

BETTER THAN WHEN WE USED TO GET GAY.COM

True.

I'm more annoyed by that 'Power to the parents' ad. I mean. It's not so much the message that's annoying, but the fact that they're putting the ad up on a site based on a video game. Do the people see the mis-steps in logic there?

I do. I have that on right now.

lol! one time i clicked on it just for the lols!

and i looked up radiant dawn! XD

XD

What did it say?

it made me lol! it was funny how they treated the reader as a complete noob (which, considering its made for people who don't know a thing about the game, is understandable)

they described thieves, mages, and "pegasus knights"

:lol:

Link or it didn't happen.

Nintendo's Fire Emblem series has been popular for many years in Japan, but it's only starting to find an American audience. These fantasy titles are often referred to as "turn-based strategy games," as they take place in a war-like setting and the player must use tactics to guide their troops to victory against enemy forces. The enemy waits until the player is finished making his move before counterattacking.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn retains the series' now-classic gameplay mechanics, though significant upgrades have been made to the graphics to take advantage of the Wii's capabilities. The story centers around a rebellious band of youths who are fighting back against an evil Kingdom. They slowly build an army composed of unique fighters, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.

For example, an archer can shoot a distant enemy, but is vulnerable to up close “melee” attacks. A "pegasus knight" uses a winged horse to negotiate difficult terrain like mountains and streams, but is susceptible to arrow salvo. Other characters have strengths or weaknesses that change depending on what weapon they have equipped.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn spans several chapters, with each chapter presenting a new battle. Players must employ different tactics according to terrain and weather conditions; if a fight takes place in a foggy environment, it's a good idea to take along a sharp-eyed thief who can spot shrouded enemy forces. Similarly, horse-mounted Calvary units can move swiftly across open fields, but might become bottlenecked in tight castle corridors.

The Fire Emblem series is infamous for being less forgiving than other real-time strategy games. Unlike other titles in its genre, allied units are not dispensed freely and in mass quantities. There are only a select number of characters, and characters that die cannot be revived. There is an "Easy" mode that offers tutorials as the player goes along, which is ideal for inexperienced players. "Normal" and "Hard" campaigns up the challenge significantly. Depending on individual skill, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn can take 20 hours or better to complete.

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn is rated "E10" for “Fantasy Violence” and “Mild Language”. Characters employ bladed weapons against humans and beast-men, but there is no bloodshed. In the opening cinema, one character slits a soldier's throat, but the scene cuts away instead of showing gore. The game also has a few scattered instances of mild swearing, though nothing more powerful than words like "d**n" and "h**l."

it made me lol! it was funny how they treated the reader as a complete noob (which, considering its made for people who don't know a thing about the game, is understandable)

they described thieves, mages, and "pegasus knights"

:lol:

LOL.

I could just imagine my parents being like: "WTF?!?!"