Maybe Forum Games really is terrible.

ZemZem

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact: I once created a poll here asking what's the worst sub forum (the options were fftf, forum games, awakening and serious discussion) and Tangerine got mad at me, changing the poll to "who is the worst member in this forum", with all the options being "Nobody".

Fun fact: I once created a poll here asking what's the worst sub forum (the options were fftf, forum games, awakening and serious discussion) and Tangerine got mad at me, changing the poll to "who is the worst member in this forum", with all the options being "Nobody".

gg and such

Coming from the same guy who recently argued why forum games is a nice place

three month rule, bitch

nono

A lot of members here make Forum Games sound like a terrible, vile place where the creepiest of the creepy lurk, though I've been posting here since I first joined, and other than one or two unfortunate accidents here, FG has been full of nice, pleasant people.

Meanwhile FFtF is really popular, and a lot of rude people are there. Most of them don't like Forum Games.

I want to punch myself in the face for how I acted there, for starters, and the waifuing there is pretty damn annoying to me, in all honesty.

I thought the waifuing was only in the claims thread. It has spread?

Then maybe you shouldn't have brought it up

345ct9x.jpg

This whole forum is shit.

Now yer just mean!