I think people tend to not understand my sense of sarcasm

Junkhead

"irl", anyway. The many times I would say something sarcastic, they would somehow think it's a "serious" comment.

I admit I'm not very good with expressions or tones, but I think the actual content of the conversation should easily give it away.

I tend to make the mistake of not putting the tone into my sarcasm~ So I've confused people often too

And since there is no tone on the internet I confuse people even more with my sarcasm here

Edited by Freohr Datia

I don't even know when I'm being sarcastic and when I'm not being sarcastic. I just don't pay enough attention to myself to notice something like that.

I rely on other people to point it out for me.

I tend to make the mistake of not putting the tone into my sarcasm~ So I've confused people often too

And since there is no tone on the internet I confuse people even more with my sarcasm here

This pretty much

I've been told that, because of my natural tone, unless I put a lot of emphasis in whatever I say, people cannot tell whether I'm being sarcastic or not. It's even gotten to the point where people say I can be rather dark and cold at times, but I don't mean to intentionally express myself that way. My awkward sense of humour doesn't help as well