[Battle:FE9]Losers Round 2 Shin vs Dio

PKL

I know when there's 100% hit and exsistat crit I don't roll the other numbers because its annoying to make the first two numbers green and the second one red, that's my only reasoning. If everyone wants them all rolled it's not a big deal, it's just a minor timesave in my opinion.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, if Dio had a higher crit RN he probably would've won this.

I don't generate any RNs when an outcome is guaranteed (e.g. 100% hit no crit no skill), but when there's anything that could vary in outcome (even 99% hit) I generate the complete string. I think this makes the generated round easier to follow because people don't spend time figuring out what each RN stands for. For example, I've seen hosts generate two RNs when a unit doubles and has real crit (like Rolf on a General) and when they're on the same line it might take a little while to understand why such formatting was chosen and what those RNs stand for.

I personally get confused when I see some battles with an RN or Two, and some with 3 or 4.

For 100% hit rate fights, at least make it like

(-) (-) (22) (11) or something

Edited by Elieson

I know when there's 100% hit and exsistat crit I don't roll the other numbers because its annoying to make the first two numbers green and the second one red, that's my only reasoning. If everyone wants them all rolled it's not a big deal, it's just a minor timesave in my opinion.

I only make numbers green when there's a chance of failure.