Hello everybody, I´m MisterIceTeaPeach.

Seriously I came to the Fire Emblem Series acciendentally. In Super Smash Bros Brawl Ike was my favourite fighter but I didn´t know, who he was and in which games he appeared. Relating to Ike, Radiant Dawn was my first game of this series, I played. If I played it the first time I was peeved, because I didn´t understand the concept. Already in chapter 3 I had Game Overs and I almost gave up. But I took the time and used the tutorials (thanks Anna) to understand the concept of Fire Emblem.

And now I´m really a fan especially of the based strategy concept, the stories and the character designs.

So I played the previous part Path of Radiance, the GBA games, Shadow Dragon and finally Awakening.

I really would like to try out Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776 and Heroes of Light and Shadow, if I could get a translation patch.

I was trying to do Awakening on lunatic, but I gave up. Now I´m doing Radiant Dawn on hard mode for the second time. It´s hard enough...

I really look forward to this site and nice to meet you all!

The site has translation patches for the Japanese-only games. I'm sure if you dig deep enough you'll find it

Welcome to Se-

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost and enjoy your stay!

inb4Dusko

... You like copying my everything, don't you? ]:

The site has translation patches for the Japanese-only games. I'm sure if you dig deep enough you'll find it

Welcome to Se-

No, I'm just welcoming someone :< Is there something wrong with that?

By the way, OP, I was introduced to FE through Super Smash Bros. as well~ We have a section dedicated to the SSB series, so if you're still interested you should drop by :3

Edited by Kinumi

Welcome to the Forest! I also wanted to play FE4 (Genealogy) when I came here, and I believe you should be able to find a translation patch to use in the NES/SNES section; I personally used Gharnef's.

Welcome to Se-

Second time that's happened for ya Dusk.

No, I'm just welcoming someone :< Is there something wrong with that?

By the way, OP, I was introduced to FE through Super Smash Bros. as well~ We have a section dedicated to the SSB series, so if you're still interested you should drop by :3

Thanks for your advise :) I voted and left a suggestion, who should be in the next smash bros.

Welcome to Serenes Forest! Nice avatar by the way.

Yeah, Tana is awesome and my favourite unit in Sacred Stones :)

She´s cute, nice, beautiful, confident and a fantastic fighting unit.

She´s besides Marcia (cracker girl) my favourite Pegasus Knight in Fire Emblem!