EHM S rank log

Florete

Once upon a time I S ranked Hector's Hard Mode in this game, but I didn't log it because I went into the run initially thinking I wouldn't make it. This time, however, I have confidence, and so I shall log it so that...well, I dunno, maybe someone out there will get some usefulness out of this.

I have already played through LHM and recorded the levels everyone came out with:

Lyn - 13.57

Sain - 9.62

Kent - 4.61

Florina - 7.57

Dorcas - 4.89

Serra - 3.53

Nils - 2.93

Lucius - 4.83

Wil - 3.86

Matthew - 3.62

Erk - 3.55

Rath - 7.68

Wallace - 12.0

Angelic Robe and Energy Ring went to Florina. Normally I would give the ring to Lyn but Lyn was doing well in Str while Florina wasn't. As you might be able to tell, I focused most of the kills into Lyn, Florina, and Sain.

Although I have access to them on my cart (not emulating here), I won't be using the Transfer Data items from the MK:DD bonus disc. It will make the log more applicable to everyone and offer a greater challenge.

Route plans: Going to every gaiden, Linus's FFO and Kenneth's PFoD. Linus's FFO gives me 11 more turns at the cost of only 250 more experience, and the turns are particularly significant because it's the last map where I can make a lot of use of an arena. Geitz instead of Wallace is a nice bonus. Don't worry about the level requirement, that won't be a problem for me. Kenneth's PFoD gives me 7 fewer turns, but by that point I don't expect to be needing many extra turns and the 700 lower experience requirement is pretty nice.

The challenge for this run compared to HHM is that I need to focus more on getting a lot of experience than cutting turns, since HHM's 0 requirement maps give it lower goals in tactics and experience; bad for the former, good for the latter.

When/If I beat this, my FE7 cart will, after 10ish years, finally be 100% complete.

Let's begin.

Chapter 11

Turn 1 - Rebecca, Lowen, and Eliwood kill a Bandit. Marcus advances past them.

Turn 2 - Rebecca, Lowen, and Eliwood kill another Bandit. Bartre and Dorcas kill an Archer. Marcus advances.

Turn 3 - Barte goes back to the village he came from to get a Dragonshield. Dorcas and Rebecca kill a Bandit. Lowen Rescues Eliwood and advances. Marcus kills a Bandit and slaughters enemies on enemy phase.

Turn 4 - Marcus kills an Archer. Eliwood is dropped close enough to seize. Others advance.

Turn 5 - Lowen kills the Bandit previously weakened by Eliwood. Dorcas and Rebecca kill the last Bandit. Marcus kills Groznyi. Eliwood seizes.

Levels

Eliwood - 1.70 Marcus - 1.39

Lowen - 2.47 Rebecca - 1.80

Bartre - 2.30 Dorcas - 5.16

Tactics - 5/346 (<- I need to stay under this number)

Experience - 293/41,300 (<- I need to get higher than this number)

Survival - Everyone is alive.

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money.

Chapter 12

Turn 1 - Dorcas trades his Axe to Marcus and heads toward the village. Bartre parks himself on the nearby fort. Others advance.

Turn 2 - Eliwood kills the weakened Bandit. Bartre and Rebecca kill a new Bandit. Marcus kills a Mercenary. Lowen advances.

Turn 3 - Barte parks himself on the nearby Fort. Lowen buys one each of Iron Sword, Lance, and Axe. Marcus takes Lowen's Javelin, equips it, and switches the Iron Lance to the top of Lowen's inventory. Dorcas visits the village for a Secret Book.

Turn 4 - Rebecca kills the weakened Bandit (Bartre missed the other). Eliwood crits the other Bandit. Oswin and Hector each kill a Soldier. Marcus and Lowen re-join Eliwood.

Turn 5 - Rebecca kills a weakened Bandit. Lowen and Eliwood kill a Bandit. Marcus advances to kill enemies, Zagan included, on enemy phase. Oswin finishes off a Bandit.

Turn 6 - Rebecca, Lowen, and Eliwood kill a Mercenary despite low hit rates. Marcus advances with Javelin in hand to kill remaining enemies.

Levels

Eliwood - 2.94 Marcus - 1.97

Lowen - 2.96 Rebecca - 2.80

Bartre - 2.71 Dorcas - 5.16

Hector - 1.41 Oswin - 9.15

Tactics - 11/346 (5 turn surplus)

Experience - 721/41,300 (279 exp deficit)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money.

This play-by-play style isn't going to last forever, but it's been easy enough for now. I'm also experimenting with a better way to record levels, because the current way is very tedious.

Incidentally, I already made one. But thanks.

Chapter 13

Turn 1 - Eliwood and Hector move toward the river. Bartre and Dorcas knock down the snag. Lowen attacks a Bandit from a forest.

Turn 2 - Lowen kills the Steel Bow Archer. Matthew kills the weakened Bandit. Oswin and Rebecca kill an Archer. Bartre and Dorcas kill an Archer.

Turn 3 - Serra heals Matthew. Marcus kills a Bandit. Lowen visits the Mine village.

Turn 4 - Eliwood parks on a mountain for the enemy phase and Hector finishes a weakened Mercenary. Oswin misses a Bandit. Marcus misses the Bandit once, but then hits, and Rebecca ends it. Matthew gets just out of Guy's move range. Bartre has a nice chat with Merlinus.

Turn 5 - Matthew recruits Guy. Rebecca kills a weakened Soldier. Lowen kills a new Soldier. Marcus kills the last Bandit. Eliwood crits another Bandit. Hector gets to work on an Archer.

Turn 6 - Dorcas kills an Archer. Bartre kills a Bandit. Lowen kills a Soldier. Oswin and Rebecca kill an Archer.

Turn 7 - Hector kills a Soldier. Eliwood supports Hector. Marcus gets to work on the boss and Bartre buys a couple Hand Axes.

Turn 8 - Hector kills a Soldier, Marcus kills the boss, and Eliwood seizes.

Levels

Eliwood - 3.70 Marcus - 2.66

Lowen - 3.99 Rebecca - 3.89

Bartre - 3.12 Dorcas - 5.62

Hector - 3.27 Oswin - 9.33

Matthew - 4.11 Serra - 4.09

Guy - 3.25

Tactics - 19/346 (9 turn surplus)

Experience - 1499/41,300 (251 exp deficit)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money.

Chapter 13x

Turns: 8

I'm going to start being more general now because yeah. Making an exact play-by-play only to need to reset is a little annoying.

I know this map can be cheesed, but I have an exp rank to think about, so I routed it. Guy and Matthew dodged the south with Bartre chucking Hand Axes past them. Oswin tanked west with some support from Rebecca. The rest went north, with Marcus getting the 5k on turn 2 and coming back to help clean up. Oswin ended up getting the boss kill, surprisingly.

8 turns, because that much can't be changed.

At this point I whipped up an Excel spreadsheet to handle the calculation of levels and experience, so here's for copying that over from now on!

Tactics - 27/346 (8 turn surplus)

Experience - 2325/41,300 (125 exp deficit)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money.

Level	Gained
Eliwood		4.90	3.90
Marcus		22.89	1.89
Lowen		4.73	2.73
Rebecca		4.75	3.75
Bartre		3.50	1.50
Dorcas		5.94	1.05
Hector		4.26	3.26
Oswin		10.39	1.39
Matthew		4.82	1.20
Serra		4.75	1.22
Guy		4.36	1.36

I'll just sit here by my lonesome, posting logs for no one's entertainment but my own.

Chapter 14

This map maybe could have been faster, but rain. Yeah.

Hector stayed behind to take out the Soldiers and everyone else advanced left. Matthew and Guy went south to handle the pirates. Lowen and Bartre went around north for the village, and everyone else went straight left, with Marcus jumping around to take out a few enemies on the way to the shops and Priscilla. Oswin drew in the boss and guys around him on turn 4 and Erik was down by turn 5, but then rain started and it took a while for the bandits at the top to come down and get killed.

Tactics - 35/346 (10 turn surplus)

Experience - 3206/41,300 (94 exp deficit)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money.

Level	Gained
Eliwood		5.40	4.40
Marcus		23.06	2.06
Lowen		5.28	3.28
Rebecca		5.30	4.30
Bartre		4.45	2.45
Dorcas		5.94	1.05
Hector		6.46	5.46
Oswin		10.98	1.98
Matthew		4.82	1.20
Serra		5.42	1.89
Guy		5.65	2.65
Erk		4.66	1.11
Priscilla	3.23	0.23

NO YOU'RE NOT BY YOUR LONESOME ANYMORE

Haven't seen an EHM ranked, so I'll be keeping an eye on this. Actually, I've never really attempted a ranked run before, so it's interesting to see the vast differences between this and LTC.

My main concern is the lack of screenshots can make it difficult to keep track of where you are sometimes, and also mean people can't marvel/sympathise with you on unfortunate occurrences and good/bad levels.

Regardless, good luck, though it's already looking like you have this well in hand

From what I've heard, S-Ranking EHM is more difficult than S-Ranking HHM due to more fund and EXP constraints.

Keeping up with this. Doing pretty great so far, Red Fox.

I guess I could use my phone to take pictures, but that's pretty tedious work. One thing for sure is that I'm definitely not getting any luck with Str, although Eliwood is surprisingly defensive.

I don't think S ranking EHM will actually be harder than HHM. The funds is basically a non-issue, and experience is offset by the fact that I have plenty more turns. In my HHM S rank I was behind on turns until the very end, but I've started ahead here and only keep getting further ahead. I can use that for the extra experience. There's also the fact that EHM enemies are actually statistically the same as the normal modes (which also has the adverse affect of no HM bonuses for the likes of Raven, Heath, etc.). EHM only cuts experience gain and changes certain enemy AI, placement, and items.

I guess I could use my phone to take pictures, but that's pretty tedious work. One thing for sure is that I'm definitely not getting any luck with Str, although Eliwood is surprisingly defensive.

I don't think S ranking EHM will actually be harder than HHM. The funds is basically a non-issue, and experience is offset by the fact that I have plenty more turns. In my HHM S rank I was behind on turns until the very end, but I've started ahead here and only keep getting further ahead. I can use that for the extra experience. There's also the fact that EHM enemies are actually statistically the same as the normal modes (which also has the adverse affect of no HM bonuses for the likes of Raven, Heath, etc.). EHM only cuts experience gain and changes certain enemy AI, placement, and items.

Oh, you're playing in RL. Props to you for that (i.e. no speed up or savestates, don't know how I did it as a kid :P), though it does make it a lot harder. I don't mind you keeping up with this format, but it does make it hard to make comments outside of "good job".

But good job nonetheless dude, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out

Oh, you're playing in RL. Props to you for that (i.e. no speed up or savestates, don't know how I did it as a kid :P), though it does make it a lot harder. I don't mind you keeping up with this format, but it does make it hard to make comments outside of "good job".

But good job nonetheless dude, I'll definitely be keeping an eye out

My lonesome comment was a joke, I know there's not much to comment on, lol. That's just the nature of most logs, screenshots or not. And this is a pretty specific way to play the game, making for even less to comment on since there's not much variation I can do.

Yeah EHM is really easy to S-Rank if you cheese it and spend a LOT of time in the FFO Arena, it pretty much secures your exp and funds ranks unless you really screw up, since the tactics rank is already pretty lenient.

Good luck and stuff though, although I think you'll be fine.

I am jealous that your cartridge WORKS

I'm reading, but I haven't found much to comment on. I'm interested to see how this pans out, as I've never attempted a ranked run on this mode, despite it being my favorite to play.

Cartridge purist? I didn't know that that was a thing. I thought playing on cartridges was the norm.

Anyway, I'm a bit surprised to see that your experience is already going below 5 stars. In my experience with Hard Modes, once your Experience rank starts dropping, it's very hard to get it back up. I suggest always deploying at least one low-level unit in each chapter and making sure that unit gets plenty of EXP; if your units are still too low of a level too late in the game, they'll never catch up. In my EHM run, I got everybody except Lowen and Dorcas up to at least level 15.

Granted, use of the Arena in FFO can get one or two of your units pretty high-level, even if they started off pretty low-level. (I refuse to call it abuse unless you do it past the 22-turn limit for 5-star Tactics in that chapter.)

Edited by Paper Jam

Cartridge purist? I didn't know that that was a thing. I thought playing on cartridges was the norm.

Anyway, I'm a bit surprised to see that your experience is already going below 5 stars. In my experience with Hard Modes, once your Experience rank starts dropping, it's very hard to get it back up. I suggest always deploying at least one low-level unit in each chapter and making sure that unit gets plenty of EXP; if your units are still too low of a level too late in the game, they'll never catch up. In my EHM run, I got everybody except Lowen and Dorcas up to at least level 15.

Granted, use of the Arena in FFO can get one or two of your units pretty high-level, even if they started off pretty low-level. (I refuse to call it abuse unless you do it past the 22-turn limit for 5-star Tactics in that chapter.)

I'm expecting to make up experience later. There's not much experience even available early on, so I've been focusing on saving turns to use later. Genesis, for example, is a place I plan on making a big experience boost.

Send Raven into Arena against Cavalier with an Iron Sword. It gets down to both one hit away from dying, but Raven attacking next with 80 Hit, so I take the chance...and Raven misses. But then the Cavalier misses! But then Raven misses again! And then the Cavalier hits and Raven dies.

Fuck this, I'm going home. But for now:

Chapter 15

Compared to the previous maps, this one has some really strict rank requirements. I killed all the enemies, took an extra turn, and still fell very short of the experience requirement.

It's a pretty straight-forward map, though. I didn't do any rescue-dropping because experience, so everyone kinda just killed stuff on the way to the throne from where they started. Nothing out of the ordinary. Well, Erk did stay behind to defend Merlinus from Bandits.

Lyn had a Red Gem.

Tactics - 43/346 (9 turn surplus)

Experience - 4064/41,300 (336 exp deficit)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money.

Level	Gained
Eliwood		5.63	4.63
Marcus		23.79	2.79
Lowen		6.10	4.10
Rebecca		5.30	4.30
Bartre		5.56	3.56
Dorcas		5.94	1.05
Hector		6.76	5.76
Oswin		10.98	1.98
Matthew		4.82	1.20
Serra		5.64	2.11
Guy		5.65	2.65
Erk		5.94	2.39
Priscilla	3.89	0.89
Lyn		13.93	0.36
Sain		10.13	0.51
Kent		5.21	0.60
Wil		4.79	0.93
Florina		8.40	0.83

Chapter 16

Turns: 12

Another straight-forward map. Sent everyone forward, feeding kills to peeps like Guy and Matthew where possible before Matthew went for the southern chests. I did my best to position well for support building (only Hector/Eliwood and Lyn/Florina) as well as healing, also making sure to keep Priscilla as far front as possible to recruit Raven asap.

Sain doubled back after a few turns to take on the Cavalier reinforcements. I used the Door key drop in the map to open the way to the spawning Archers for some extra kills for Guy and Florina. Since there is no enemy Thief here in Eliwood's mode, I completely missed out on the northern chests. Luckily, I'm only planning on one Knight Crest use anyway.

Hector got an enemy phase + player phase for a 2RKO on the boss.

I was gaining on the experience rank, but I'm falling behing again from these chapters having steep requirements...

Tactics - 55/346 (15 turn surplus)

Experience - ?/41,300 (? exp deficit) (forgot levels)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money.

Powering through:

Chapter 16x

Turns: 13

Deployed: Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Oswin, Priscilla, Raven

Obviously this could have been multiple turns faster, but there is a lot of experience and some valuable items to be gained, so I didn't mind taking the time (which I have plenty of) to collect. Raven went around the north end to take on the weak Pirates. Oswin drew in Damian as soon as he appeared, at which point all the Pirates started to charge. Hector and Eliwood backed Oswin up while Canas stuck with Lyn in the middle area. I had some lucky clutch dodges in order to make it through, including Lyn dodging Damian on turn 3, Canas doding the Killer Bow Archer (who could have killed him with a 29% crit) and then critting him back with a 4% crit. Once Damian was done, Eliwood took the point on the remaining Pirates and I shuffled people down for a few arena runs. Eliwood got two turns while Lyn, Raven, and Canas each got one, then Oswin talked to Fargus. All villages visited.

Level ups have been pretty crappy overall, but I'll manage.

Eliwood and Hector got B rank support.

Also, looking at my charts, I'm starting to think 26x (Night of Farewells) might be worth skipping. It's valuable in HHM ranked because you need turns and you can cut a lot with that, but I likely won't need turns and that map adds 2,250 experience to my requirement. I'll keep it in mind as I get closer.

Tactics - 68/346 (12 turn surplus)

Experience - 6,297/41,300 (97 exp surplus)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money. (it's actually 4 stars after this map but lol)

Level	Gained
Eliwood		9.95	8.95
Marcus		24.01	3.01
Lowen		6.10	4.10
Rebecca		5.30	4.30
Bartre		5.56	3.56
Dorcas		5.94	1.05
Hector		10.23	9.23
Oswin		11.35	1.98
Matthew		6.38	2.76
Serra		6.63	3.10
Guy		6.00	3.00
Erk		5.94	2.39
Priscilla	5.66	2.66
Lyn		16.43	2.86
Sain		11.46	1.84
Kent		5.21	0.60
Wil		4.79	0.93
Florina		10.15	2.58
Raven		6.99	1.99
Lucius		4.83	0.00
Canas		9.71	1.71

Chapter 17

Turns: 12

Deployed: Eliwood, Serra, Priscilla, Oswin, Rebecca, Lucius, Matthew, Kent

I didn't want to risk fighting the boss any more than necessary for fear of a Luna crit, so I decided to just play this one out all the way. It's a good choice for that anyway, considering I was fighting all the way to the end.

Lucius took on the Shamans to the west single-handedly after some starting clean up from Eliwood and Matthew, losing an entire Lightning tome in the process. Oswin tanked the main stream of Swordies at the right with Rebecca shooting over his head and Kent handled the few guys who came from the southern plank.

When the southern reinforcements came, Kent and Eliwood took the front. Eliwood is surprisingly defensive (Slim Sword Mercenaries did nothing), and he didn't even have Hector support here.

Got the Guiding Ring. It was worth the risk. Did not kill the boss, though, because that's not worth the risk.

Tactics - 80/346 (11 turn surplus)

Experience - 7,821/41,300 (171 exp surplus)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money. (still 4 stars...but I get the Silver Card soon)

Level	Gained
Eliwood		11.63	10.63
Marcus		24.01	3.01
Lowen		6.10	4.10
Rebecca		7.38	6.38
Bartre		5.56	3.56
Dorcas		5.94	1.05
Hector		10.23	9.23
Oswin		12.95	3.95
Matthew		8.32	4.70
Serra		7.53	4.00
Guy		6.00	3.00
Erk		5.94	2.39
Priscilla	6.55	3.55
Lyn		16.43	2.86
Sain		11.46	1.84
Kent		7.10	2.49
Wil		4.79	0.93
Florina		10.15	2.58
Raven		6.99	1.99
Lucius		9.09	4.26
Canas		9.71	1.71

Chapter 18

Turns: 9

Deployed: Eliwood, Rebecca, Dorcas, Hector, Matthew, Serra, Erk, Priscilla, Lyn, Wil, Florina, Raven + Dart & Fiora.

Raven stayed behind to deal with the incoming Pirates. Matthew, Erk, Rebecca, and Serra headed straight east and stayed in the north-eastern area, fending off Cavaliers and Pirates. Lyn and Florina started heading to the center area with Dart's help until Florina needed to recruit Farina. The rest headed straight south, with Wil and Dorcas getting kills where I could reasonably feed them.

Eventually the two groups heading south met up and closed in on Uhai. Lyn attacked with the Mani Katti, missed the first hit, but then crit for a kill. This guy is one of the reasons I always use Lyn; no one can kill him quite as reliably as she can.

No one wants to get Strength.

Tactics - 89/346 (12 turn surplus)

Experience - 9,325/41,300 (575 exp surplus)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money. (4 stars, but Silver Card incoming)

Level	Gained
Eliwood		12.25	11.25
Marcus		24.01	3.01
Lowen		6.10	4.10
Rebecca		8.27	7.27
Bartre		5.56	3.56
Dorcas		6.80	1.91
Hector		11.07	10.07
Oswin		12.95	3.95
Matthew		10.16	6.54
Serra		8.41	4.88
Guy		6.00	3.00
Erk		7.72	4.17
Priscilla	7.45	4.45
Lyn		17.75	4.18
Sain		11.46	1.84
Kent		7.10	2.49
Wil		5.97	2.11
Florina		11.24	3.67
Raven		8.72	3.72
Lucius		9.09	4.26
Canas		9.71	1.71
Dart		8.49	0.49
Fiora		7.62	0.62

In case anyone was interested in how I'm tracking all this, take a look:

2lln1wj.png

The Gained column has a formula to calculate each character's gained experience, basically just the level column minus their base level (level they arrived for LHM units). The blank B column is for copy/pasting purposes. D39 adds up everything above to calculate my total experience gain.

The Ch Exp and Ch Turns columns are the rank requirements (both totaled at the bottom of their columns). I put however many turns I took in a chapter in the Taken column and the next three fill in: Total taken, which adds up everything to that chapter; Out of, which is the total turns for 5 star rank to that chapter; and Surplus, which is how many spare turns I have.

The Linus box adds up the levels of the Lords. Obviously this isn't perfect since I can't get rid of the extra experience, but it's a good indicator as to how close I am nonetheless. The Kenneth and Jerme boxes add up the experience of the relevant magic users (Serra, Erk, Priscilla, Lucius) and Hero Crest users (Bartre, Dorcas, Guy, Raven), respectively, to show the gap to help me make sure I'm keeping on track for Kenneth's map.

I'd love to have a column that calculates my experience surplus/deficit, but due to the way I have total experience calculated, that isn't really possible; I'd need to write levels in without the decimals, and that's more hassle than it's worth. It's easy enough to just highlight all current chapters, take the displayed sum, and calculate from there.

You could set the formula in D39 to remove the decimal. E.g. =SUM(D1:D38)*100

On Night of Farewells, it depends on whether having to get 22.5 more levels is worth having 28 extra turns to play with. It's a favourable ratio with the arena factored in, but on a cart you'd want to minimise how long you spend there so that you don't get critted or something. I think there are some valuable items there in the unlikely scenario that funds is an issue.

You could set the formula in D39 to remove the decimal. E.g. =SUM(D1:D38)*100

How the fuck did I not think of this? I've got all these other crazy formulas summing various rows and subtracting others to a specific point, but for some reason I couldn't think of just MULTIPLY BY 100 to get rid of a freaking decimal.

I'm such an idiot.

...Thanks.

On Night of Farewells, it depends on whether having to get 22.5 more levels is worth having 28 extra turns to play with. It's a favourable ratio with the arena factored in, but on a cart you'd want to minimise how long you spend there so that you don't get critted or something. I think there are some valuable items there in the unlikely scenario that funds is an issue.

I'm not expecting the FFO arena to be too much of an issue since I'll have Ninis's Grace there. I also recruit Geitz in that map and I recall him being pretty good in the arena at base.

I'd like to go to Night of Farewells if only just for a more "complete" run (and it makes training Nino easier). Skipping also eliminates the need for added Funds, so unless there's way more in there than the needed Funds*, that's a non-factor. It'll really depend on how much experience over requirement I am by then; I don't want to take more turns in FFO with the plan of saving a bunch in NoF - I'd rather just go to NoF in that case. If I've got a buffer of about 4.5-5k, I'll probably go.

*It's 94000. I know the Fell Contract is there, but that's still a pretty hefty sum. Not that Funds is even in consideration for whether or not I'm going...

Chapter 18x

Turns: 11

Deployed: Eliwood, Bartre, Matthew, Serra, Priscilla, Lyn, Wil, Florina

It wasn't the most...efficient of maps, but I got it done. Terrain makes it really annoying. Due to lack of healing under the barrier and loss of turns, I cut short my beat down of Kishuna's guards, though I did manage to kill one of the Snipers. I also stole the Elysian Whip and Silver Card and got the Goddess Icon from the village.

Tactics - 100/346 (11 turn surplus)

Experience - 10,313/41,300 (563 exp surplus)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money. (4 stars still, but Silver Card get)

Level	Gained
Eliwood		13.18	12.18
Marcus		24.01	3.01
Lowen		6.10	4.10
Rebecca		8.27	7.27
Bartre		7.06	5.06
Dorcas		6.80	1.91
Hector		11.07	10.07
Oswin		12.95	3.95
Matthew		12.11	8.49
Serra		9.08	5.55
Guy		6.00	3.00
Erk		7.72	4.17
Priscilla	8.12	5.12
Lyn		20.00	6.43
Sain		11.46	1.84
Kent		7.10	2.49
Wil		6.69	2.83
Florina		12.43	4.86
Raven		8.72	3.72
Lucius		9.09	4.26
Canas		9.71	1.71
Dart		8.49	0.49
Fiora		7.62	0.62

Chapter 19

Turns: 14

Deployed: Eliwood, Lyn, Hector, Priscilla, Serra, Matthew, Florina, Raven, Rebecca, Dorcas, Guy, Sain

Scattered and weird. Lyn, Florina, Rebecca, Guy, and Priscilla went the door route, and the rest went the grass route for the throne. The Lyn group had Rebecca and Guy dealing with the Mercenaries and Shamans popping out of the stairs while Florina cleared the enemies on the other side of the wall.

Dorcas started going forward a bit and doubled back for Pegasus and Archer reinforcements. Sain got the Mage reinforcements. Matthew just got chests.

I didn't get Legault when he opened the front door so I had to wait for him to open a chest and then block his path back so I could talk to him, then manipulate the guy with the Member Card a bit so I could steal that, then get the Silver and Member Cards both on one person so I could visit the south eastern Secret Shop before Eliwood seized. I would much rather have visited the other one but it was simply too far away. No real worry, though, since what I want I can get in a few maps.

Hector killed Darin in three rounds. Florina and Lyn reached B rank support. Got all items, etc.

Tactics - 114/346 (13 turn surplus)

Experience - 11,852/41,300 (198 exp surplus)

Combat - is good.

Funds - I have money. (Back to 5 stars!)

Level	Gained
Eliwood		13.68	12.68
Marcus		24.01	3.01
Lowen		6.10	4.10
Rebecca		10.31	9.31
Bartre		7.06	5.06
Dorcas		9.53	4.64
Hector		14.42	13.42
Oswin		12.95	3.95
Matthew		12.41	8.79
Serra		10.20	6.67
Guy		8.26	5.26