• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is only an opinion.

Yes, that is why I literally said "in my opinion".

A lot of people like the game and the mechanics it uses, hell Skyward Sword uses some of them and its a fantastic game.

Though MM is a better game for Dark atmospheric setting.

Skyward Sword is indeed a fantastic game.

Really, my main problem with Twilight Princess is that it feels more like an interactive movie than a game at times. It's not that there's a ton of cutscenes or anything, but the dungeons for the most part are overly large, convoluted and uninteresting (meaning that you don't actually do much in them except walk around), the Hyrule plains are way too large and empty, and combat feels completely pointless because there's absolutely no challenge to it.

The Temple of the Ocean King is so much love

in more 2hou related news, i should try to play some more MoF

Tower of Spirits was awesome.

I need to get ST again.

Do you like it more than EoSD?

Yes, that is why I literally said "in my opinion".

Skyward Sword is indeed a fantastic game.

Really, my main problem with Twilight Princess is that it feels more like an interactive movie than a game at times. It's not that there's a ton of cutscenes or anything, but the dungeons for the most part are overly large, convoluted and uninteresting (meaning that you don't actually do much in them except walk around), the Hyrule plains are way too large and empty, and combat feels completely pointless because there's absolutely no challenge to it.

I didn't see that lol.

I can see why. Another thing I'd add are the controls.

Damn the controls.

*shrug* its not really a discussion if its just one person rambling on.

Alice'd run Madolche, because they're dolls. and also they're dessert themed and you and Kalas'll get why that's important

Majora's Mask was awesome

Haven't played Wind Waker (doesn't exist in Bangladesh+stolen memory card) or Skyward Sword (doesn't exist in Bangladesh+no MotionPlus)

Majora's Mask was awesome

Haven't played Wind Waker (doesn't exist in Bangladesh+stolen memory card) or Skyward Sword (doesn't exist in Bangladesh+no MotionPlus)

Crap I missed the zelda talk, but yeah Majora's mask, then wind waker, then ocarina of time for me! Also its not letting me copy touhou images on here and its pissing me off but im drunk so I'm sure I'll figure it out tomorrow

Marisa/Patchouli allowed me to 1cc SA for the first time ever. I don't believe I could've achieved that with any other shot type.

/maripatchyforever

Marisa/Patchouli allowed me to 1cc SA for the first time ever. I don't believe I could've achieved that with any other shot type.

/maripatchyforever

senpai how could you betray me like that

senpai how could you betray me like that

FYI I first got really interested in Touhou (which was years ago) through a PV called Locked Girl, which is basically Marisa/Patchouli. Even now, it remains as one of my favorite Touhou PVs ever.

/me feels betrayed still :/

That was long before you even joined SF though...

then again, another one of the videos that got me into Touhou was Marisa Stole the Precious Thing