• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kogasa's Final Spell isn't THAT tough... is it? *using Raymoo because smaller hit box*

It LOOKS intimidating; I used to bomb-skip it as well until I realized that all you need to do (on Normal, anyway) is to sit on the side of the umbrellas that go upwards (and switch sides when the umbrellas do) and you're pretty much safe. Every once in a while a stray bullet may come your way, but that's it really.

It LOOKS intimidating; I used to bomb-skip it as well until I realized that all you need to do (on Normal, anyway) is to sit on the side of the umbrellas that go upwards (and switch sides when the umbrellas do) and you're pretty much safe. Every once in a while a stray bullet may come your way, but that's it really.

I'm.pretty sure I've captured it every single time I've faced it, so yeah.

Bump for translation

I'll have to try capturing it myself.

imo it's not necessary at this point. You should focus more on practicing stuff that would have a more significant effect on your total resources, such as the stage parts of all the stages (optimize UFO collection without dying). Mastering Kogasa's final spell would only save you a single bomb, which can't compare to the huge losses in say, Stage 3.

So is ZM the only one who plays the fighting games?

I've played Hopeless Masquerade and 1cc'd it on Lunatic, but playing against the AI is kinda boring and my internet connection is too bad to play with people in other countries, so I haven't been playing it much lately.

After much struggle I finally got it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOdTibGyHaQ&feature=youtu.be

Like I said before I didn't realize it was recording what I was saying and the sound in general is bad. The end is really funny, or at least to me it is. Also somewhere in there I think I say shit so if you don't want to hear that then don't watch lol.