Serenes Forest's FE13 Pairings: Day 2: Olivia

NutOfDeath

Basically I want to know what Serenes Forest forum's pairings are overall. I will do daily polls to decide who are the OTP for each female + Chrom and Robin/MU. I know there's an FE13 subforum, but I'm lazy. :P

3/13: Chrom x Sumia

1. Sumia: 10 votes

2. Female MU: 7 votes

3. Maribelle: 4 votes

3/14: Oliva x ???

Edited by NutOfDeath

OP these polls should be public. We need to be able to tell who has objectively bad taste aka who voted at all.

This statement makes me laugh.

But I see no point getting worked up over this shit anymore.

What a pity...What? I am saying this?

Edited by James Bond

Chrom x MaMu because friendship<--------------------------------------true love.

That ship provides both, though.

This statement makes me laugh.But I see no point getting worked up over this shit anymore.

Maybe it's been a while, that's how I remembered it. There's nothing to suggest Chrom was in love for Sumia, just the other way around.

Male Robin obviously. 2 halves of a whole and all that. Qaulity supports too. The same can't be said for Female Robin so that puts him on top of her.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Male Robin obviously. 2 halves of a whole and all that. Qaulity supports too. The same can't be said for Female Robin so that puts him on top of her.

Wait I thought we were shipping Chrom x Avatar (M).

There's nothing to suggest Chrom was in love for Sumia, just the other way around.

Kinda obvious because gameplay reasons of making sense for any waifu. He can't be fooling around with Sumia when there is a possibly that say... you already married him to Maribelle.

Suggesting lines that "make sense" for FeMU when they're the same thing MaMU says is pretty laughable.

There's no suggestion that Chrom was in love with FeMU romantically unless you make it so by changing said lines in a few scenes particularly concerning Lucina killing you.

Lucina saying "milady" on the Final Chapter instead of an actual check there because you know... "my mother's darkest time, about to get overtaken by a dark dragon and now is no time to show distance" shows that the game's priority wasn't her. Finally, another reason why FeMU shows up so much compared to Chrom's other wives especially after he gets married (when none of his other wives show up ever anymore) is that she's the other lord and is present in EVERY freaking scene in the game that Chrom is. None of those scenes change in meaning unless the player makes it so.

Don't even get me started with the basic flaw of Morgan's line getting changed in the localization regarding his fear *AND* love of bugs.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Don't even get me started with the basic flaw of Morgan's line getting changed in the localization regarding his fear *AND* love of bugs.

This does happen though, moths are pretty and beautiful and flutter into your face and monitor and make terrible sounds.

I'm guessing the other half is Lucina?

Lucina, Kjelle, and partially Cynthia, I definitely dislike Lucina most of the three though

Why am I judging how much I dislike the children XD

Kinda obvious because gameplay reasons of making sense for any waifu. He can't be fooling around with Sumia when there is a possibly that say... you already married him to Maribelle.

Suggesting lines that "make sense" for FeMU when they're the same thing MaMU says is pretty laughable.

There's no suggestion that Chrom was in love with FeMU romantically unless you make it so by changing said lines in a few scenes particularly concerning Lucina killing you.

Lucina saying "milady" on the Final Chapter instead of an actual check there because you know... "my mother's darkest time, about to get overtaken by a dark dragon and now is no time to show distance" shows that the game's priority wasn't her. Finally, another reason why FeMU shows up so much compared to Chrom's other wives especially after he gets married (when none of his other wives show up ever anymore) is that she's the other lord and is present in EVERY freaking scene in the game that Chrom is. None of those scenes change in meaning unless the player makes it so.

Well, it's been awhile, sorry. <_< I still hate Chrom x Sumia. No relationships should be built upon pie making.

Well, it's been awhile, sorry. <_< I still hate Chrom x Sumia. No relationships should be built upon pie making.

It's not in Japanese, at least.

Though it's still about the girl doing stuff like making him lunch and doing his laundry.

I could say the same thing about that horrendous B and A support for FeMU. No relationships should be built upon the anime cliche of walking into the bathroom "accidentally" and seeing the other one naked.

Edited by shadowofchaos