QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I thought I'd hate them, or even not-like them, but I was surprised at how much I ended up talking to stoly and hex

..that's not really in the realm of what this question is supposed to be asking, though, just what came to mind

(I have no idea why it's what came to mind)

you like terrible people

kanye west

also because i want to answer: the worst--but hilarious--film i've ever seen is between a talking cat?!?, the room, and teeth

my new answer

I welcome thee to the church of Yeezus Christ, make sure you catch a concert before he dies so you may be blessed, or at least watch Late Orchestration, VH1 Storytellers and his Coachella peformances

#releaseGITD-DVD

Edited by Alb

I welcome thee to the church of Yeezus Christ, make sure you catch a concert before he dies so you may be blessed, or at least watch Late Orchestration, VH1 Storytellers and his Coachella peformances

i know man, i wanted to see him in concert before i even gave his music the time of day. the way he is, he struck me as a great performer. i wanted to go on that tour that he had with kendrick.

to answer the question,

cyanogenmod on my rooted s4. i know what i'm doing with phones. cm11 on the sgs4 is shoddy at best. i want to convert back to touchwiz's 4.4. that's how bad i feel it is on cm11.

Like the last question, I can't think of anything. To be less assholeish about it, unlike last time, it's mostly because I usually go into a thing with no prior expectations.

Probably Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

It got better, but it was kind of eeehhhhhhhhh for much of the season.

Maleficent.

I thought it would have a similar emotional impact on me like Wicked did.

It didn't.

I don't think Maleficent is a bad movie from a technical standpoint... but it is disappointing.

Edited by Xator Nova

Sonic Lost World.

Etrian Odyssey IV

Yoshi' s New Island

SLW was a bad game, but EOIV just didn't click with me. Yoshi wasn't very good either.

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

the last thing I can think of is a bit long ago but it's the only one I can remember

I thought I'd enjoy pandora hearts way more than I did ;-;