QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wanted a seven sins QOTD you should've requested it, particularly when I was doing the heavenly virtues QOTD. As it stands, the current question is what vices are you prone to and you do not have to stick axiomatically to a list of seven deadly sins

If you wanted a seven sins QOTD you should've requested it, particularly when I was doing the heavenly virtues QOTD. As it stands, the current question is what vices are you prone to and you do not have to stick axiomatically to a list of seven deadly sins

sure thing

"sloth"

alternatively delicious food, which, translated into this QOTD, would be "gluttony"

I was gonna type up a longer explanation but that was too much /effort

so answering like that was in-character for me

vices are rather more specific: a very noted vice that isn't really covered by the sins is, for example, gambling. or at least, i'm assuming parrhesia is using vice in the way that police use it as opposed to traditionally, which means the same thing as the sins.

EDIT: another way to look at it i think is can you put it in the following sentence: "yeah, i have a _____ problem."

topic: seriously, nothing. i indulge in the booze but i have to my count overindulged in the booze one (1) time and i severely regretted it for about two days.

Edited by Integrity

Honestly I just meant vices in a broader sense, I didnt expect everyone to jump on seven sins which im pretty sure has been brought up somewhere already.

I'm pretty prone to gambling, the adrenaline rush is amazing. This isn't even restricted to stuff like poker, i love to take chances with the RNG gods in video games.

Edited by Alb

assuming your avatar is some other guy then

*muffled chortling*

Oh question....

I am prone to addiction and only this very year, finally stopped smoking. I must be on constant guard about getting addicted to certain things.

Im also prone to snacking. If im not careful, i can devour entire bags of snack foods in one sitting.

how are those mutually exclusive

i had a joke set up, but over the course of today, i've forgotten it. oh well.

*muffled chortling*

Oh question....

I am prone to addiction and only this very year, finally stopped smoking. I must be on constant guard about getting addicted to certain things.

Im also prone to snacking. If im not careful, i can devour entire bags of snack foods in one sitting.

holy shit, this. i ate a 5 lb. barrel of redvines over the course of 4 (3?) days. and that was me trying to restrain myself.

it's why i hardly ever buy candy. if it's not in the house, i rarely feel the need to eat sweets.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

(for all you suckers who are writing out a logical analysis to that question, the answer is "yes" more often than not :msug: )