QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Life is a game where the biggest liar wins. If you can fool everyone else, you'll become the wolf in sheep's clothes, but if you lose you'll live your life unaware that you can be devoured anytime

and the shittiest answer goes tooooo

Yeah, I'm tired sorry

a completely unbelievable, unrelatable and illogical, yet banal and cliche story told by a hundred billion people at the same time, screaming out all at once and contradicting each other at every step across time and space, which I still somehow want to hear

life is a game where you either get lovingly sexed up the butt or sensually sexed up the mouth and the only in-between is your torso

i think that's an and/or statement, op

a completely unbelievable, unrelatable and illogical, yet banal and cliche story told by a hundred billion people at the same time, screaming out all at once and contradicting each other at every step across time and space, which I still somehow want to hear

Ok, who is plagiarizing who in this mess?

Integrity and Specta and Nightmare and I feel like it's not even the latter and latterlatter nearly as often as the first, so that shows how little I go around I guess ;u;

that or I spend too much time in group chats/threads compared to one-on-one chats/pms

Edited by Freohr Datia