QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh a few friends that i've known for at least 10 or so years. I get to see one of them every week (in person).

A possible suggestion for a QOTD (somewhat leading from this one) could be "who do you wish to talk to more/spend time with"

this sounds good but i have a bad feeling it could maybe sidetrack into creepy stalker shit?

i'm probably just pessimistic about the IPChat crowd's moral fibre though

this sounds good but i have a bad feeling it could maybe sidetrack into creepy stalker shit?

i'm probably just pessimistic about the IPChat crowd's moral fibre though

erm, i dont see how spending time with others can turn into stalker shit, but maybe im not thinking it through enough. Up to you, really

IP Chat is getting more and more of a depressed hole and im sorry to say that, seeing as i chat in there every now and then

no

i have a bad feeling about the question "who do you want to talk to more often", though it seems sound on paper

of course there's nothing wrong with seeing a friend on a regular basis lol, otherwise I'd be fucked

tough question, even though this my QOTD

besides family (which would be my mum or my 4th oldest brother) it would probably be 2 people i've known since secondary school. only one of them i still keep in touch with to this day but i don't talk to him as much as i did with my other friend. if that makes sense

IRC, recently Hextator for individuals (I suck for not being on things recently)

(I don't get out much and have been getting out even less recently)

E:

Ok, who is plagiarizing who in this mess?

everybody/everybody, onward

Edited by Rehab

Outside of family, and currently (not like a few months ago)?

1) My IRL friend who I've known literally longer than I can remember and who happens to staying with us right now. But he's basically family so...

2) maybe Refa or someone? not sure who I talk to most

("my friends on Skype" seems like a lame cop-out answer)

...I feel like I'm forgetting someone

which would be super embarrassing

"yeah I talk to you literally hours every day and I don't remember you at all sorry"