QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

politically and socially, i lie far, far left than what is typical (center-right).

i'm slightly nationalistic, but like, in a "i shit-talk america because i love it," sort of way, not, "don't talk shit bout america unless you want trouble," sort of way.

i don't really like fried foods at all, save fried chicken. and my love for fried chicken more than makes up for not liking other fried foods.

besides "americans are fat and stupid" i'll admit i don't really know the stereotypes, though.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely fit some kinda stereotype that we have here pretty well, but not the :UnitedStates: :UnitedStates: :UnitedStates: one

More like the nerd stereotype, specifically the socially stunted variety

not really

I agree with Phoenix Wright on most of what he said

I feel like I sort of fit the NorCal stereotype but I'm not quite sure what it is so I could be entirely wrong 8]

I'm a Chinese math nerd programmer with martial arts skills and is short also i can play the violin even though I'm really really bad and this is 100% not being modest here

fuck

on the other hand im more bulk than eternally thin? I guess

What even are the chinese stereotypes anyway

Which is actually funny because I have so many ideological clashes with people who have been raised in china for waaaaaay longer than me

Edited by Thor Odinson

What even are the chinese stereotypes anyway

Why u no doctor yet

hmmmm actually changing my answer

i don't eat fried chicken often

i hate watermelon

This...this is just ridiculous! How can you not eat fried chicken! Its finger licking good! And...you hate watermelon? What sort of a monster are you?

As for me, i'd say that i eat very stereotypical foods on a daily/weekly basis, and work at a place which has a stereotype for who works there (of which i fit into)

Why u no doctor yet

This...this is just ridiculous! How can you not eat fried chicken! Its finger licking good! And...you hate watermelon? What sort of a monster are you?

As for me, i'd say that i eat very stereotypical foods on a daily/weekly basis, and work at a place which has a stereotype for who works there (of which i fit into)

the one who's the whitest black person you'll meet sonny

the one who's the whitest black person you'll meet sonny

If there's one thing I'll never understand about american stereotypes is the association between black people and fried chicken.

Like, don't most people, white, black, asian, mixed, whatever, like fried chicken??

Edited by Google (1)

If there's one thing I'll never understand about american stereotypes is the association between black people and fried chicken.

Like, doesn't most people, white, black, asian, mixed, whatever, like fried chicken??

It's cuz it used to be a slave food, then became more associated with southern cooking in general.

Basically, not at all. I'm pretty pale, don't like the beach, incredibly quiet and reserved, don't drink beer and have no interest in sports. Occasionally being asked by people what part of England I'm from doesn't help much.

I'm pretty fond of meat pies though, so that's something.

I don't fit American stereotypes at all, but I fit decently snuggly within Asian stereotypes. All A's, martial arts, that kind of junk. Well, except I can't play any instruments.

I'm pretty fond of meat pies though, so that's something.

I was under the impression this is a [british / UK / I'm sure I'm getting the region wrong] thing as well